Top Gear Auditions to seek Co-Hosts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33162666

According to what the interview is saying anyone can apply so long as there is a passion for cars.

From some of the write ups on the pages here over the years, I think we could have some contenders.

One person that immediately springs to mind is Palmball, his write ups are always very engaging, Andrew fancy a career change?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I seriously hope they don't pick Jodie Kidd. Seeing her on that other program with Quentin Wilson is nothing more than car crash TV. She may be pretty but she sure as hell is a dull as dishwater. VBH is a giggling loony and Suzi Perry is getting on a bit now. Now back in the days when she used to do the Moto GP stuff in her 1 piece leather cat suits...........

Either way Evans is so far up his own **** I don't think it matters who his co presenter is it won't be the same. Love him or loath him Clarkson is a legend. I think I will just wait for the three of them to move to Netflix and watch that instead.

I seriously hope they don't pick Jodie Kidd. Seeing her on that other program with Quentin Wilson is nothing more than car crash TV. She may be pretty but she sure as hell is a dull as dishwater.

+1000

as much personality as a cardboard box

I couldn't stand Chris Evans back in his TFI days, however he or perhaps I have mellowed over the years, he could do a half decent job. We shall have to wait and see, at least many have had there wish granted that TG was getting stale.

Here we go again. Not another Top Gear thread.

A gobby Doncastrian is what's needed, that'd be a novel idea.

One with a dodgy haircut and ample proportions too!

Chris Evans: Top Gear auditions to seek co-hosts - BBC News

One person that immediately springs to mind is Palmball, his write ups are always very engaging, Andrew fancy a career change?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Video at the ready for my application :D

Ha....if only. Very kind comments Tan, thank you - but I'm far from a natural in front of a camera. I have tried :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom