Top Gear back on Sunday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JasM

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito 119 Tourer Select
The new series of Top Gear starts on June 27 at 8pm on BBC Two.

More info here

Last edited:
A BBC website with third party advertising? I know it's not hosted on the BBC domain but even so, that's just wrong (to use the vernacular).

Great love top gear, have watched the repeats on dave so many times. Now lets see what the boy`s get up to in this series

Now lets see what the boy`s get up to in this series

1 Broadsiding supercars around airfields.

2 Having an improbable race - Clarkson will win despite the odds saying he can't.

3 Hilariously dropping a piano on a Marina.

4 Part way through the series Clarkson will say something offensive to some group of people, so it gets in the papers and helps flagging ratings.

5 Laugh at the little people while trousering massive amounts of public sector pay per episode.

6 Mock enviromentalists/cyclists/lorry drivers/lesbians/midgets to once again get in the papers when even the diehard fans are getting sick of the same tired old format.

7 At the end of the series pretend that it's going to be the last series ever to get the fans pleading for yet another one.

Last edited:

2 Having an improbable race - Clarkson will win despite the odds saying he can't.

4 Part way through the series Clarkson will say something offensive to some group of people, so it gets in the papers and helps flagging ratings.

5 Laugh at the little people while trousering massive amounts of public sector pay per epiosode.

6 Mock enviromentalists/cyclists/lorry drivers/lesbians/midgets to once again get in the papers when even the diehard fans are getting sick of the same tired old format.

7 At the end of the series pretend that it's going to be the last series ever to get the fans pleading for yet another one.

Yup! that sounds about right, I'll be watching :thumb:

Hi nick i get the impression you dont like top gear, i must admit i am not to keen on the silly stuff with the caravan`s trying to blow it up droping untold things on it maybe just maybe with the new format that jason said they might cut out all the silly stuff and test cars although i do like the clarkson races across europe in a supercar

Hi nick i get the impression you dont like top gear, i must admit i am not to keen on the silly stuff with the caravan`s trying to blow it up droping untold things on it maybe just maybe with the new format that jason said they might cut out all the silly stuff and test cars although i do like the clarkson races across europe in a supercar

I think that it's way past its best before date and that they should have given up about 4 series ago.

It's more about egos than cars...

I think that it's way past its best before date and that they should have given up about 4 series ago.

It's more about egos than cars...

100% correct. Although the BBC is still under the illusion that it's meant to be ratings-driven, and TG is a ratings hit.

5 Laugh at the little people while trousering massive amounts of public sector pay per episode.

You forgot to mention the assorted road trips and other 'adventures' (Deep South of the USA, caravan holiday etc) with lots of shaking from the hand-held camera to add a touch of realism and authenticity to the obviously staged events.

So choosing between, World Cup football, Wimbledon, Big Brother and /or Top Gear. So much choice, so little time!!:eek:

I like the big races they have overseas. The Vietnam special was epic! As was the Afric, South America and North America Muscle cars one. I will admit that the format is getting a bit old and boring but still entertaining none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom