Top Gear Consumer Panel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
Seems I am now on the TG Consumer Panel.

".....we’re delighted to welcome you to our Top Gear Consumer Panel!

We’ve now recruited a large number of Top Gear fans and hope, over the coming months you can help us understand Top Gear fans better. We’ll send you a short survey every 1 – 2 months about Top Gear so look out for the first one in your inbox.

Thanks again,

The Top Gear Consumer Panel team"

Any fellow Panelists on here by any chance?

Latest poll from their web page :- Should Formula 1 become an Olympic event? --- 51% say yes 49% say no ----- seriously?:p

How would it work,based on driver or constructor?

Ie if Kimi won would it be for Finland or France or Alonso would he race for Italy or Spain etc

Crikey,what a waste of time,they already have a winning formula,I expect they want to sell you something.Anyway who cares what top gear fans want,I only watch it for the cars they try to review,and don't like the acts of vandalism on some of the old classics,but they won't change Their ways for me,or anyone else if it gets good ratings

How would it work,based on driver or constructor?

Ie if Kimi won would it be for Finland or France or Alonso would he race for Italy or Spain etc

I think you have missed the point F1 is a Championship,not a one race event and Bernie owns it,so it's his ball and nobody else can play with it.

Last edited:
It's a gameshow... and the question is totally fictional aimed at highlighting spectators opinions.

Interesting and amusing it may be, but there is no practical way to implement it, nor was it ever the intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom