Top Gear crash another Koenigsegg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:D So many thoughts about that story.

the
Behind us were the longest tyre marks I have ever seen: 265 metres of pirouetting rubber.
:crazy: :crazy:

Clearly on a public road at exorbitant speed - not good press for TG.
Loved the bit about what treatment the field had just had etc etc

Wonder how they'll report that on the show.

I don't think it was filmed for the show - was it? Just a magazine article?

I don't think it was filmed for the show - was it? Just a magazine article?

aah - that makes sense. Still not the best publicity though.

It works for me. Know they drive them properly now :D

TG weren't driving it though - an engineer from Koenigsegg was, so presumably on their insurance. Can't see how TG can be to blame for this one ...

Anybody know the speed limit in Sweden?

No....but the saunas are nice

"Conservative estimate of speed at point of impact 120mph" plus they mention skid marks in excess of 263 metre!! With wheels locked the vehicles is simply a hunk of metal looking for somewhere to come to rest. I'm sure just like a few other mindless idiots, this person thought they were a good driver, this incident might suggest otherwise.

Driving at exhilarating speeds on a private circuit is one thing but to allegedly be confronted by the 'biggest cone known to man' is quite another. I would suggest the occupants are also playing down their contribution to this disaster. I note the Top Gear passenger stated they were travelling at a speed he never felt comfortable with.

Thank goodness no one was badly hurt.

John the olde grump

TG weren't driving it though - an engineer from Koenigsegg was, so presumably on their insurance. Can't see how TG can be to blame for this one ...

Absolutely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom