Top gear reminder 8pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am surprised nobody has mentioned the obscure fact that JC pointed out early on the show regarding registering your car as a minicab to avoid paying the London congestion charge.
Apparently it costs about £30 to register your car as a minicab plus a £70 annual fee to do this. This then removes the need to pay the congestion charge. I can see this loophole closing very quick - so get in while theres still time fellas.

The minicab thing was in all the papers last week, I'm sure they'll stop it very quickly.

wednesday 7pm, VCR set!

p.s. last weeks show did disturb me... the sight of them trashing that perfectly good W123 was crippling for me to watch, so many bits of trim and those MBtex seats that many owners would happily exchange a limb for...

Unfortunately that is the unit of currency in some parts :crazy:

wednesday 7pm, VCR set!

p.s. last weeks show did disturb me... the sight of them trashing that perfectly good W123 was crippling for me to watch, so many bits of trim and those MBtex seats that many owners would happily exchange a limb for...
but it still kept going no work need on the car mechanical anyway unlike the others also didnt realise the 500 was actually a 5.5 litre as said by james learnt something new today(just watched it on sky +

Last edited:
383bhp SL500 is badged SL550 in the US. Maybe the E500 etc as well? E550 hmm... :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom