Top Gear Tonight features a

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Steve Coogan is now a prat!
He has "dined" out on making such comments himself in the past.

Do you have any examples?

I thought it was a pretty good article.

Last edited:
The only thing that Steve Coogan achieved in writing that article was to show himself up to be an articulate, intelligent, thoughtful and perceptive person.

He must be feeling really embarrassed.

Come on everyone, get serious a moment.. Does it really matter in this world gone mad. Political correctness etc.

I found Top Gear funny that night and laughed. just because 0.00002% of the people watching found it a problem does not mean everyone has to jump on the bandwagon. It was a joke. People take the mick out of our rubbish food, so we did the same. .so what. It does look like sick with cheese on it . . lol

Its like when 125 people complain about something, ofwatch/com whatever have to start an investigation because out of 2 million people complained, 125 did. . democracy . .what the hell is that!!

For goodness sake world . . get a life .

In my smiling opionion as always :):)

Please, no-one take offence .. I am just saying what I feel . . not here to Argue. Just that there are more important things to worry about.

^ Your opinions are as valid as anyone's (not always correct though).;)

That engine should suit the S Class as much as the 63 did not. Let's see what the hooligans reckon...
I was talking with the guys who provided the Transit van for last weeks drag race for 'commercial' vehicles during the week:D
They are going to do a fair few more things with the Top Gear crew and confirmed my own findings that Clarkson, despite being quite funny, is a right oink to work with:(
The other two are proper blokes!;)

I have always found Coogan to be extremely supercilious.

Perhaps he should remember he found fame by mocking the lower classes in Manchester. Him haughtily claiming the moral high ground to ingratiate himself with readers of the Observer draws nothing but contempt from me.

im sorry but WHO CARES!!!!! like amgblack said, get a life and just watch it for the humour and cars, if you dont like the humour and cars watch 5th gear and want to shoot the screen because vicky henderson pain in the butler is on it!

or watch hearbeat they are very pc there

Great:D Found it to be very funny as always and loved the S65 AMG, what a machine :eek::cool:

People will always complain, I don't know why they watch it in the first place... normally if I don't like something I woudn't waste my time and watch it....

S65 destroyed the Rolls, sure it would have destroyed anything in a straightline to be honest in that class of car. Police chase was good, enjoyed the show :thumb:

i thought it was a good show and as for that s65 - WOW

Murdered man was funny - Bentley Mulsanne was awesome (and funny) - but thought the faux police chase went on a bit... "two out of three ain't bad".

The Bentley understeer was epic - looked fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom