Top gear tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Is it jut me, but when they had the Mitsubishi chase in dorset, the tanks all resembled the vehicles from transformers lol

Is it jut me, but when they had the Mitsubishi chase in dorset, the tanks all resembled the vehicles from transformers lol

Is it just me or is Hammond looking like he's not really coping with that late thirties/early forties transition to middle age.

The hair and necklace look a bit desparate.

Is it just me or is Hammond looking like he's not really coping with that late thirties/early forties transition to middle age.

The hair and necklace look a bit desparate.

Hehe... My thought exactly tonight...

He's approaching mullet look - aka Wham....

My daugher is absolutely besotted with Hammond -- good, because she happily watches TOP GEAR repeats on Dave with me, but also bad because no dad wants their six year old to be falling for someone more than six times their age!

We all know that most of the outdoor stuff is staged, but claiming they were firing live .50 cal while JC was driving the car was patently ridiculous. They'd even dubbed in the sound of hits :rolleyes:

Did you see Jonathan Ross on Friday? He showed a picture of Clarksons wife and she looked just like Hammond....:eek: or did Hammond look like her???:D

M.

I guess there is some resemblance

SNN2904A_280_380038a.jpg

Just Googled a picture. The hair styles are very similar although his wife looks taller. :D
4C5D4B3397F2061624CAF3D89A1BB.jpg

We all know that most of the outdoor stuff is staged, but claiming they were firing live .50 cal while JC was driving the car was patently ridiculous. They'd even dubbed in the sound of hits :rolleyes:

Well we've had two 'races' that were based on scheduled competitors.

The mail delivery was interesting (why fly to Kinloss and then drive to Inverness and fly to Kirkwall?).

The Tornado was timetabled such that they knew in advance it would be held to give priority to regular rail traffic. But that wasn't made clear. Unlike 1949 the train couldn't be run with water troughs to allow water pickup on the move and they didn't change crews via corridor tender.

If they'd had Clarkson going with the letter there would have been some fake tension added - but as the letter travelled alone we had the fake tracking with Google Maps instead.

It is what it is.

In the main it's decent scripted entertainment.......I wish they wouldn't pretend it's otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom