Top Gear wrecks Evo??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interesting damaged. Any idea how the accident happened?
It looks like it's driven under a very low bridge!

Maybe it was hit by the chopper? :eek:

top_gear_evo_crash_9.jpg

Interesting damaged. Any idea how the accident happened?
It looks like it's driven under a very low bridge!

At a guess it's come into contact with a military vehicle. Note the army types.

Has to be something like the chopper - note that the driver's door frame is now higher than the A pillar, and the perspex wind deflector doesn't even look cracked.

Or yet another rehearsed movie scene?
The Evo VII is quite old now so they could have bought a cheap Cat-C/D example knowing the roof was going to be cut off.

Judging by how the roof is crinkled up around a large circular impact mark, it may have driven straight into the lowered barrel of a tank.

It looks like they fired that concrete filled drum into it. Hammond & May were up here in Caithness 2 weeks ago going to Orkney in a 911. Apparently they were racing a posted letter from Orkney to somewhere?? May was very friendly and pleasant, Hammond was an arrogant s*d.

Judging by how the roof is crinkled up around a large circular impact mark, it may have driven straight into the lowered barrel of a tank.

"Yep it started at Bovington. The damage you see was done by the bucket of a Trojan armoured engineer veh. Then it was taken down to Lulworth and shot to s*#t with a .50cal HMG and 7.62mm GPMG"

So once again the BBC/TG are saying to the kids who watch TG that it's fun to smash thing up for a laugh.

So once again the BBC/TG are saying to the kids who watch TG that it's fun to smash thing up for a laugh.

Yes I agree. The need for bigger bangs in TG does get tiresome at times. In the early days of 'new' TG they used to review cars......there's not much of that these days sadly.

My TG spy tells me that there will be at least two more F1 drivers doing the reasonably priced car thingy, Schumacher and Hamilton, though not on the same show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom