Top gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JattAmg

Car
Sl65
BBC two now.

Call the Midwife, BBC One now...

I thought it was good - although not particularly original. Apart from Harris in the Studio. He needs to stay out of it.

Man that w210 certainly took a good hit from the v70. Well done to the to Mb i thought lol

I enjoyed it. MLB is now a good presenter, as said, Chris Harris should stay out of the studio but he can drive a car - he reminds me of Tiff Needell, and Rory Reid is a very good presenter - his enthusiasm and 'newness' shine through.
A good effort, I thought.

I found it quite enjoyable, looking forward to rest of the series.

Found it boring to be honest, the 'jokes' lame and no chemistry between them :dk:

I've flowed CH on YouTube for years, he's just not suited to scripts and forced humour.

For a first, I didn't think it was too bad, and hopefully as they get to know each other more it will improve. It is certainly much better than last years offerings!

Found it boring to be honest, the 'jokes' lame and no chemistry between them :dk:

I've flowed CH on YouTube for years, he's just not suited to scripts and forced humour.

Couldn't agree more. Harris is dire and overrated (bar the fact he can drive).

Its definitely getting there... definitely think Chris Harris is out of his depth ... came across as a bit of a tool.

We enjoyed it enough to watch the series, but there again my wife fancies Mr Le Bonker. :D

I watched it to the end, but thought it was very patchy.

LeBlanc's talent as an actor is obvious: he has an ease about him and is believable in front of the camera. Reid has potential to develop into a good presenter, but Harris came across as a rude talentless twerp - which is a shame because he can do much better than that. Having said all that, the absence of Evans made it at least 100% better than any of the last series.

I think Chris Harris is good at what he does driving and reviewing whilst doing so. You can only get a true impression of a performance vehicle from someone who can drive at its limit. The Ferrari section of the show was griping. The studio sections less comfortable to watch. But we must all consider Clarkson has had 20 years to perfect his craft. This was episode one. The new studio looked slick the visual aspects of the show were as good as ever. Fingers crossed they can build on an ok start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom