Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think you guys should all wear something stupid so I can spot you all. I would love to come but it is rather a long way.

Bob

Sorry you can't come Bob - try and get all to wear Merc caps or similar so you can recognise us all.

Or alternatively - we can all bowl down to your neighbourhood in the New Year - You know every now and then I need a French Fix! I miss the place sometimes.

Pink frilly knickers would do the job Kinky.
Come on down Mercedes Lady, maybe I should get serious about organising a GTG. Cap d'Agde is very close with the largest nudist colony in Europe, maybe the world! Anyone up for that?

Bob

Bridget Jones' pants perhaps!

Bob - Mercedes Lady don't do nudist beaches ! :p

Last edited:
Richard,

It does look like you are on your own.

I registered Mrs. K for tickets, and they never called back.

K

same here . . not heard anything . . and unfortunately we will no longer be able to make it anyway :(

S.

Dont want to pull out just yet but will need to know within the next couple of days so the wife can arrange cover at work if she needs to book this particular day off.:(

No call to me either but I am still available, so is the other half. Days off booked.

Going too have too pull out now:( not something I wanted too do but the wife is struggling too find cover for that day.Her shifts are organised roughly a couple of weeks in advance.

Originally posted by andy_k
no - none at all

I phoned them last week and they said they'd get back to us to confirm, maybe that day, maybe next week.

Guess they are busy - I'll chase it up on Monday

Andy

Andy -- What is Happening Mate?????

Everyone is getting worried now???:confused: :confused:

We will need to know very SOON or more will Drop Out.:devil: :devil:

Sorry, but I'm out now - haven't been able to hold off meetings for that day any longer....:(

-shame, would have enjoyed heckling JC from the back......

Originally posted by Motard

Cap d'Agde is very close with the largest nudist colony in Europe, maybe the world! Anyone up for that?

Bob

Been there for a few days, lovely place but didn't see any Nudist colony...Gutted. :D

sorry about the delay guys

sadly the real world and work got in the way - I've had eight software reviews to write in the last 2 weeks so things have been just the wrong side of hectic.

I finally got hold of the applause store today and spoke to Emily who is handling our booking.

She says

1, some people on the list I submitted had applied seperately and they have been allocated tickets if they are eligible

2, for the last couple of shows there has been a change of layout in the studio so they are being a little tight with the ticket allocations

3, Instead of the 30 tickets we originally had allocated she has to cut that down to 16. I said that wasn't a problem as a few had dropped out.

4, we must stay as near as possible to a 50/50 mix of male and female guests and as an absolute minimum there must be 7 females in the party.

So bearing all those factors in mind, who can still attend with a partner?

If the numbers get over 16 Annie and me will drop out as things are going to be tight for me next week with yet more deadlines approaching. I've already got the confirmation of the tickets so I'll forward them to Maff as soon as the final email arrives if we are not going to go.

Once again - sorry for the delay in getting back to you all on this one

Andy

Count me out I'm afraid.

Whilst I had pencilled the day in, I'm way too maxed out at work, and way too short notice.

Plus they never responded to Mrs Kinky!

:mad:

the list I still have stands like this........

Andy K + Annie

Maff + Girlfriend

Ian Walker + Wife (hope they have a wide angle lens, I'm dead)

Jaymanek + Female?

Mark & Allison (real owner driver of 300SL!)

Brian WH + son Mark.

scotth_uk- One ticket?

Mercedes Lady & Martin

Dorian T.

Any more changes or people who have cancelled want to get back in?

Andy

If other people are still going i wouldnt mind. I may not have a female though..Infact if theres a spare ticket, my younger brother wants to come, but thats only if we have a spare...

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom