Top Gear!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iain

Car
CLK230k ML270cdi
Was the lorry driving one of the most amusing top gear moments, or what?

My 11 year old son laughed so much he was nearly sick !!

A programme about about being silly in lorries so far.

Not a good start to a new series.

A programme about about being silly in lorries so far.

Not a good start to a new series.

Three men smash stuff up just for the crack....

Luckily the licence fee payers get to sponsor it all.

Bring back Tizwas.

Spit the Dog is more entertaining....

The show probably cost a few ££thousand to make and produce, yet will bring in far more when sold across the world. I have no problem with that.

I found it entertaining. What I find equally entertaining is the reliability within this forum when TG is on; we get a thread, people say I love it!! people say I hate it!! Most amusing

I found it funny, but not as funny as other ones. The caravan holiday was much funnier IMHO.

I didn't get the 911 GT2 test either, it was more a test of the lambo and not the porka which is fine, but I would have liked to have known its time, and maybe have had a bit more viewing time of the 911 in action, perhaps Jezza chasing the stig in it or something?

The show probably cost a few ££thousand to make and produce, yet will bring in far more when sold across the world. I have no problem with that.

I found it entertaining. What I find equally entertaining is the reliability within this forum when TG is on; we get a thread, people say I love it!! people say I hate it!! Most amusing

That's the beauty of a laptop for us multi-taskers!;)

It was very entertaining, although i wish they had spent more time on car related stuff.

iain i would agree i find top gear alot more amusing than fifth gear but i have just started watching fifth gear never liked it with quentin in it but it is more serious with know humour in it give top gear any day compared to the other rubbish that is on now a days

every year it gets more silly with daft tasks.time to get back to cars.no more races with a car v a plane or a train:)

Hey, if you don't like it - don't watch it. There is most probably hundreds of programs out there that I would think are rubbish, or disappointing, but I couldn't name them because I don't watch what I don't like.....

I would find it a pointless exercise to watch something I don't like and then winge about it - unless I was being paid to do so.

every year it gets more silly with daft tasks.time to get back to cars.no more races with a car v a plane or a train:)

No offense bigstuff but why on earth do you watch it if you don't like it anymore? Thankfully we still have the choice of what TV programme we can and cannot watch in the UK.

I respect your opinion but you're probably best not watching it as the TV show is headed very much away from a car programme to a lads programme with a bias for motorised things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom