Top Gear!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good fun, an hour of entertainment on a Sunday evening, you want real world boring car rubbish watch 5th gear.

I thought it was great,

I needed something like that to wind down after the F1

So they only tested one car? so what and that was 100K more than I can afford :) :)

As others have said, if you don't like it don't watch it. Don't just moan about it.

i just wach it so i can moan .thats the best bit. ps i hate 5th gear

10/10

I enjoyed it. It was a bit of fun. So they only tested 1 car. Well as I was not intending to buy a Lambo any time soon it didn't help me in any purchasing decisions.

Tooling around in supercars for an hour on their runway is boring.

I usually quite like it, but think it has run its course. In fact, it had run its course a couple of years ago and needs a change.

The star in a car thing is now completely tedious.

I love to moan, by the way.......

It seems this series they really are trying to kill each other.

they need to do more things like london to edinburgh & back on one tank of diesel in a audi v8 .that was good to wach & some good tips

Top Gear has turned into motoring entertainment rather than motoring information. The fun bits are good but take up too much of the programme now.

Tonight's show had no motoring entertainment unless you're a lorry driver!

It was bereft of anything motoring.

Are people still really watching Topgear in order to gain a balanced opinion of buying certain new cars? I thought that all died out back in the days when Chris Goffey was presenting!

Tonight was marvellous. Bring more on!

Are people still really watching Topgear in order to gain a balanced opinion of buying certain new cars? I thought that all died out back in the days when Chris Goffey was presenting!

Tonight was marvellous. Bring more on!
what more cakes in the back of a truck or a lecky fire & some straw .your joking

they need to do more things like london to edinburgh & back on one tank of diesel in a audi v8 .that was good to wach & some good tips

I missed most of that feature ..... fell asleep 2 minutes in ;)

Always one ...

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom