Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iain

Car
CLK230k ML270cdi
Only watched half so far.
opinion..
back to its brilliant best!! :D :D :D :bannana:

Last edited:
You're a Will Young fan, then? Eurgh.

Fantastic,

I've been lucky enough to go to the salt flats and we drove on the 'run' its awesome. You simply lose all sence of speed or if the road goes up ot down.

Watch the ZR1 on you tube doing the ring, its very very quick :)

Morse translation please...

I watched it too, and enjoyed it very much.

The ZR1 is very fast!!:eek:

Morse translation please...

Yup I was wondering what it was saying this week!

A Great show and I would not miss it but...... the first two of the new series becoming more a single feature show than a mix of drive and a headline feature story which I preferred.

Loved the muscle cars and a very entertaining episode, as usual. :)

The pop star in the reasonably priced car was extremely weak though. Serious thought should be given to only including this section when the guest is worthy enough.

The muscle car feature was great - a shame the rest of the shop wasn't up to the same standard. Had to laugh at Clarkson's 'apology'.

That Challenger is simply stunning.

If the wheels are an inch or two smaller, it would look perfect

The muscle car feature was great - a shame the rest of the shop wasn't up to the same standard. Had to laugh at Clarkson's 'apology'.

:D :D

agreed, me and the family:D

the caddy in the ditch:D

the yanks/visa:D

well done BBC

:)

aarrgghh - the only programme I watch religiously on TV and I ended up sitting in the Accident and Emergency department at the Royal Berks Hospital in Reading while my 14 year old son had his foot x-rayed for possible breaks.

The dear child went to a mountain bike park with lots of jumps and took off over one with a 15 foot drop. Foot slipped off the pedal and he landed on his foot rather than on the bike's wheels.

Is it repeated at all?

10/10 from me again.
I want the Dodge! Money :(

Repeated Wednesday 19.00 BBC2

much better this week, actually tested some cars :cool: , oh setting off car alarms with a V8, ohhh those were the days hee hee.

Excellent show

Actually good to see a 'real world' car test as well (the Fiat 500) - especially when it was a good little car (yeah, I know, not a Merc...)

the car alarms..:p :p

Will Young bit was a bit... well... but I saw an interview with him in a car mag sometime ago and he actually has a lot of good stuff on cars (not quite a JK....), but JC didn't go into that, only left the hint as his family had a wild range of cars and his drive on the track wasn't half bad - (prefer Morse to his music though) - think they missed a trick there and could have made that a reasonable star in the reasonable car....

Sunday nights aren't as depressing as they were!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom