Top poster November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JDL60

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW i8
Quite bizarrely received an email from the official AMG PL to say I was top poster in November and would be sent an exclusive Private Lounge touch pen....mustn’t be many posts on there then!
Still between that and the 2019 calander on its way I can’t complain...
Not bad having an AMG is it?

Cool next time I need some stationary I’ll head there rather than Ryman. ;) :D

The gifts I’ve received through the posts have always been very good, the Private Lounge and tour at the factory is excellent too. All nice touches.

The gifts I’ve received through the posts have always been very good, the Private Lounge and tour at the factory is excellent too. All nice touches.
Yip did the tour in May this year and it was quite excellent! Apples were good too :)

Quite bizarrely received an email from the official AMG PL to say I was top poster in November and would be sent an exclusive Private Lounge touch pen.
Me too John.
There must be a error in the system, there is no way I have more posts than the resident serial posters with their multiple ‘Hello and welcome’ posts.

Me too John.
There must be a error in the system, there is no way I have more posts than the resident serial posters with their multiple ‘Hello and welcome’ posts.
Exactly my thoughts Richie very weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom