Top speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ricky16

Car
Mercedes c63 amg 2010
What is the top speed on a c63 remapped if there was a long enough straight not that I'd ever do the speed but I'm very curious

Id imagine with 450odd BHP you'd be looking at 180+ easy.

You can just do the maths and work it out or save yourself a lot of brain ache and down load the vmax calculator from the App Store

Ricky16 said:
What is the top speed on a c63 remapped if there was a long enough straight not that I'd ever do the speed but I'm very curious
it's a 200mph plus giving the space to achieve it .
Last Saturday I got 187 mph in 1.5 mile long from standing still and the car was still pulling !:)

Last Saturday I got 187 mph in 1.5 mile long from standing still and the car was still pulling !:)

I think I'm right in saying the speed limiter is upped from 155mph to 200mph during the remap isn't it? The Eurocharged remap certainly does.

So given a long enough straight, you should be able to reach the new limiter at 200mph, if not, very very close, if C36fan's attempt is anything to go by.

paulshep69 said:
I think I'm right in saying the speed limiter is upped from 155mph to 200mph during the remap isn't it? The Eurocharged remap certainly does. So given a long enough straight, you should be able to reach the new limiter at 200mph, if not, very very close, if C36fan's attempt is anything to go by.
after remap there's no limiter a all so the car goes as fast as it manages.

This was on the A2 then?:thumb::eek:

after remap there's no limiter at all so the car goes as fast as it manages.

This suggests the limiter is upped from 155mph to 200mph after remap.

C63 Performance Engine Software

It does say optional I suppose, is that optional to up it to 200mph or optional to have a limiter at all? I'm sure Paul from EC will be along soon to answer it, when he's back from the states that is.

Last edited:
paulshep69 said:
This suggests the limiter is upped from 155mph to 200mph after remap. C63 Performance Engine Software It does say optional I suppose, is that optional to up it to 200mph or optional to have a limiter at all? I'm sure Paul from EC will be along soon to answer it, when he's back from the states that is.
my tune isn't ec btw!;)

Not as fast as a sprinter van during rush hour on the A3.

Mine does 200mph standing still because I left the badges on :thumb:.

Most de-badged cars are limited by their diesel engine ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom