Topcoat F11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John N

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Peterborough. - (Scot on Permanent Tour!)
Car
GLB 220D 4Matic P+
I got chatting to one of those Mobile Chip Repairers of Friday afternoon, apparently the latest/best/better than/easy to use Paint Sealant is Topcoat F11:rock:

Anyone used it or heard any more amazing stories? :devil:

(Other Paint Sealants are available on request)

I must admit I've never heard of it and although I'm not claiming to be an expert, I've been on Detailing World for a long time and never seen it mentioned. Had a quick search on there just now as well and nothing comes up.

Can't knock the product as no one seems to mention it so might be very new out, might be a load of old bo...well you know.

Had a quick look on their website though and at the FAQs. Claims to last 3-6 months per application so it's a bold claim saying it's the best sealant but it's a respectable enough time frame. That said, there are waxes like Collinite that will last an easy 6 months and professional application sealants that will last years so it's not unique.

I had Gtechniq on my Volvo. After 3 years it's still doing the job. Had my Golf just done with IGL Kenso. 10h hardness. Told it should last upto 5 years. Time will tell. Never heard of the one you mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom