TopGear 2006 Car Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Might have to tell a few fibs then:D :D

These surveys are pretty weird though because they lump all the versions of a particular model together. So "Mercedes CLK" (for example) would cover everything from the base CLK200 coupe up to the CLK55 cabriolet - pretty different cars really! :confused:

All done :)

John

done, but i rated the 7 series :)

sorry :eek:

Done, MB owe me one.

gary

gary350 said:
You really should join a BMW forum as well.

hehe, i do, but they arn't as good as here ;)

BTB 500 said:
These surveys are pretty weird though because they lump all the versions of a particular model together. So "Mercedes CLK" (for example) would cover everything from the base CLK200 coupe up to the CLK55 cabriolet - pretty different cars really! :confused:

Yes, all different but the clk200 driver should be as happy with his car and the service given as the clk55 driver surely or do you believe the dealer should turn his nose up at base model drivers?:confused:

done, tried to make Mercedes better but its difficult when you tell the truth.

still, the worse it is for them, the more they may get a grip and start getting it sorted again.

scumbag said:
still, the worse it is for them, the more they may get a grip and start getting it sorted again.

Totally agree. :bannana: :bannana:

Contrary to what some folks allege, we have had problems with the electronics on our vehicle, but the attitude, and the service we have received from our dealer has been exemplary. Before anyone gets on their soap box and suggests I am a rare example, just look back at posts from others that have complemented their dealers in the Tauton, Exeter and Plymouth areas. (all the same dealership)

Bad service needs to be exposed.

John

Hear hear! If only all dealers were as good as MB South-West.... We're obviously just nicer people down here! ;)

patg said:
Yes, all different but the clk200 driver should be as happy with his car and the service given as the clk55 driver surely or do you believe the dealer should turn his nose up at base model drivers?:confused:

Not my point at all. What I meant was, how sensible is it to rate "the CLK" on things like reliability etc. when the various models have totally different engines?

Done it, it does not ask how many things have been replaced under warranty, so I gave it rave reviews. The car is completely reliable between visits to the dealership :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom