Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
JK rubs many people up the wrong way because he comes across an a bit of a Pratt.

I thought I'd be the first to mention it......

Ahh didnt realise that, yeah Jay Kay, he loves his cars I remember him showing his fleet on top gear once / or fifth gear.

JK rubs many people up the wrong way because he comes across an a bit of a Pratt.

I thought I'd be the first to mention it......

I agree he's probably worse than Chris Evans.
Regardless of line up I will watch it with an open mind before sending an angry letter to the BBC for yet again wasting my licence fee and pointing them in the direction of decent dramas like War and Peace.

Being a prat is one of the requirements in order to be considered as a presenter on that show so he would fit right in.

It was already dull and boring........looks like it'll reach those giddy heights faster than a Virgin Galactic space trip.

I can't think of any less suitable candidates than those proposed already.......JMHO.....I think it'll start out real slow then fizzle out altogether !!!

So he's nothing like Clarkson… :devil:

I think JK is too smart to enter into a contract with the uber PC BBC, where he could never be himself for fear of their thought police...Cohen and co that had the knives out for Clarkson.

It's going to add to the publicity for the new show, and as a % of what Amazon are paying JC it shouldn't hurt his pocket.

The terrible three out on the road showing due respect for the MB Marque.
[YOUTUBE]4zXzRWAshZw[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom