Topless or not?

Has your wife/partner sunbathed topless in the last 5 years

• Yes

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 70.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
In light of the William's fury about his wife being photograhed topless and the french defense that "doesn't everyone these days", I thought I'd put it to the test. So the question is, has your wife/partner sun bathed topless in a public place in the last 5 years.(ie. not 20 years ago at uni or similiar.)
Voters names not shown just numbers to see just how "common" this practice is.

Last edited:
53719d1345868088-i-cant-only-one-pitch-black-w-silver-stripes-2012-srt8-76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

In light of the William's fury about his wife being photograhed topless and the french defense that "doesn't everyone these days", I thought I'd put it to the test. So the question is, has your wife/partner sun bathed topless in a public place in the last 5 years.(ie. not 20 years ago at uni or similiar.)
Voters names not shown just numbers to see just how "common" this practice is.

Are you having a perv ?

Are you having a perv ?
No just asking a question which is tending to support what several women told me over the weekend, which was why on earth would they go topless in public and therefore what was Kate thinking of. She is the most photographed women on the planet and seems to have chosen to do something most of her British compatriots don't do.

No just asking a question which is tending to support what several women told me over the weekend, which was why on earth would they go topless in public and therefore what was Kate thinking of. She is the most photographed women on the planet and seems to have chosen to do something most of her British compatriots don't do.

But...she wasn't in public...except for a perv with 1000mm lens.

The question should be rephrased to 'have your better-halves been sunbathing topless in their private back gardens?'

Not sure what the responses may lead to though - probably some will have done, some won't... but what is the relevance anyway?

Even if someone does do something which most people wouldn't, that does not make them fair game, does it?

Living in Bournemouth next to the beach I get to see my fair share of women sunbathing topless and to be honest i see no problem with it and it's so common I find myself amune to it.

Does not bother me and i see no reason why it should bother anyone else. It's only a pair of ****.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MBClub UK

Living in Bournemouth next to the beach I get to see my fair share of women sunbathing topless and to be honest i see no problem with it and it's so common I find myself amune to it.

I'd say that's more than your fair share. Here in the Midlands, topless women are hard to find and that's not without some trying!

But...she wasn't in public...except for a perv with 1000mm lens.

Exactly - I know where the Chateau is, and it is gated from the public road. It's also mainly hidden by the terrain from direct view. It's either a very long lens, or the pap has hiked into the woods to see what they could get.

She has a really nice personality though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom