Topless ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
Yup, today was the day the hard-top came off ... went for a nice blast in the sun this afternoon! :rock:

How about you other R129 owners?

lol - was thinking about you this aft Bill as I was mooching around with the roof down. Was glorious weather here.

PS - how did the rest of the agility go?

No need to have a "drop top" as I had all the windows down in the CL and sun roof open and felt the sun/breeze. :cool: :rock:

No need to have a "drop top" as I had all the windows down in the CL and sun roof open and felt the sun/breeze. :cool: :rock:

nah - doesn't come close ;)

The CL is pillar less so with the windows down you can really feel the breeze...;) :)

lol - close - but not close enough ;) ;):D

Ah pillarless is still good I did the same same this afternoon...:rock:

I could have taken the Golf out but it has no TAX at the mo...:eek:

Top was fully down on the Roadster this weekend!

Mind you, the heater was fully on. As were the heated seats. As was my warm jumper. :)

PS - how did the rest of the agility go?

Pretty good thanks, out of the five classes Pia got two 2nds and two 3rds ... giving her 2nd place overall. So five nice Crufts 2007 rosettes plus a big crystal tankard :)

Was nice to meet you, sorry we had to rush off!

Pretty good thanks, out of the five classes Pia got two 2nds and two 3rds ... giving her 2nd place overall. So five nice Crufts 2007 rosettes plus a big crystal tankard :)

Was nice to meet you, sorry we had to rush off!

Was good to see you both too! Many congrat's on the acheivement - that's brilliant!!

The SL was out on Saturday, and Sunday with the roof down,and if I get my work finished early today, I will go for a drive down by the river and have lunch.

18c in the South East today.

Thanks for that Peter, I will probably be in Weybridge today.

Best stop messing about, and do that paperwork.:crazy:

The SL was out on Saturday, and Sunday with the roof down,and if I get my work finished early today, I will go for a drive down by the river and have lunch.

Sounds good, I'm stuck in London :(

I lived in Shepperton and then Walton, so I know that area well. Lots of nice places to go for a cruise!

Hi Bill

Yes its nice round here , I live in Shepperton, and the girlfriend in Weybridge, so spend plenty of time in the area.

Im going to make the most of today, as Im in London the rest of the week.:(

My SL is in my dads stewardship at the moment, with hardtop in place.

He has put 1000 miles on in just over a week (trip to France).

So its a coupe until May....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom