Torpedo fuses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

demetrios

Car
R129 500SL
hi all

So my roof has decided not to work on the SL. Probably because I'd jump started it as it had no power for the Ctek to detect it.

I thought I'd check fuses, and we'll they are knackered or on their way. May even be originals from 92 lol.
Ordered some copper torpedo fuses from Australia (only place I could find copper variants) but I need 40amp to which aren't in the ones I've ordered.

Would ceramic be OK for the 40amp??

Otherwise if anyone has a link they recommend, that would be great.

Gonna get into the hydraulic fluid reservoir at the weekend and change the fluid coz I bet its still the same stuff from 92 also!

What is the part number for the replacement fluid from MB?

Regards

Attachments

• 20200602_150709.jpg
    20200602_150709.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Have a look at caravan/motorhome factors. I'm pretty sure my Hymer had these so will be worth a shot

Edit: Here ya go

hi all

So my roof has decided not to work on the SL. Probably because I'd jump started it as it had no power for the Ctek to detect it.

I thought I'd check fuses, and we'll they are knackered or on their way. May even be originals from 92 lol.
Ordered some copper torpedo fuses from Australia (only place I could find copper variants) but I need 40amp to which aren't in the ones I've ordered.

Would ceramic be OK for the 40amp??

Otherwise if anyone has a link they recommend, that would be

Gonna get into the hydraulic fluid reservoir at the weekend and change the fluid coz I bet its still the same stuff from 92 also!

What is the part number for the replacement fluid from MB?

Regards

What Colour is the 40 Amp, I have some you can have, but the Biggest is Red at 16 Amps!😳🤔

What Colour is the 40 Amp, I have some you can have, but the Biggest is Red at 16 Amps!😳🤔

40 amp are orange but that is for the same as what is in there so aluminium.
All the new ceramic ones are black

Hey all

So 40A ceramic fuses arrived and the rest arrive on Monday.
So ive got 10a, 15a and 25a copper fuses but it says the fuses are 8 and 16 amp on the fuse guide and also some 20amp fuses. Is that correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom