torque convertor s class 320 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ashfaq1959

Does any member know of a garage that will repair/replace torque convertor on my s 320 on a 53 plate at reasonable cost but do the work to MB standard.My local MB garage has said it needs replaced after checking the car over.Some garage near Edinburgh would be good.Also what does one have to do to use bluetooth through the cars audio system.Any indication of cost and links would be very helpfull.Many thanks.

Last edited:
You'll be looking at under £1500 for a new torque converter with an auto-box oil and filter change.

I had my transmission mounting changed at the same time because it was worn and broke when they drop the engine and gearbox so if your engine and gearbox mountings look tired, you might as well change them.

Off memory, you would need a Viseeo mbu1000 unit that sits in the cradle of you phone, this enables most phones with bluetooth to "pair" with your car, I'm not too sure about the display functions on your cra -i have an E class with the Viseeo adapter and my phone now works great with the phone book stored in the command unit. (i bought my Viseeo unit off Flea bay for £150.00)

Regarding your repair, i can recommend a chap in Ayrshire (Stevenston) who looks after my car and a freinds car, he won't be able to provide you with a courtesy car but his work is as good as his prices.

Give him a call on 01294 461611 (ask for Ian)

Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom