Torque Settings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenC180CGI

Car
C180 CGI Blueefficiency AMG Sport
Can anyone help?
W204 CGI C180 Manual Petrol.
I need the torque settings for the flex disc bolts and the rear gearbox mount bolts.
I plan on doing this tomorrow so any help would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best to post up your VIN to be sure the correct gearbox version is identified.

Vin WDD2040492A436233
Any help would be much appreciated. [emoji1360]

Here's the WIS document for removing/replacing the transmission:

Looks like 68nm for the flex disc. Let me know if you want any of the other docs referenced within.

Attachments

• AR26.10-P-0020SA.pdf
    479.3 KB · Views: 19

Looks like 68nm for the flex disc. Let me know if you want any of the other docs referenced within.

Thankyou sooo much, you’re a star! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

After reading the pdf in more depth, I’ve noticed that it says self locking nuts for the flex discs and yet my new ones didn’t come with those, it has tapered nuts.
Im pretty sure they’ll be fine but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The locking nuts will have what looks like a plastic ring ar the top of the thread.

Check the nuts you remove, and if the new nuts are different then I would use locktite on the new nuts.

Said that... I am assuming the given torque values are for locking nuts and dry thread... if using standard nuts and Locktite then you may need to tighten the nuts to slightly higher torque values...

Said that... I am assuming the given torque values are for locking nuts and dry thread... if using standard nuts and Locktite then you may need to tighten the nuts to slightly higher torque values...

Great thanks. [emoji1360]

Parts all fitted, huge thanks to Codger49.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom