Torturing wood!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Stacking the wood in front of the flames (presumably to dry it and pre warm it) The joke takes the assumption that the pieces of wood are sentinel beings and have a feeling of their own - 'Woke' wood - if you will.

The presumption now is that the wood can see other members of its race and creed burning to ashes for the pleasure of the human race.

The pieces of wood now have time to reflect on their life and make peace with their god as their end is surely near.

The ironic paradox explored in this musing is the fact that the wood is already dead, so how can it have feeling (discuss) , Dead ? how so ?

It was a tree. The tree was killed to make the dead wood. If the wood ever had feelings those feelings surely would have manifested themselves as the sapling rose to the majestic heights of adulthood through countless seasons that passed. The torture (if real) would have been the felling of the tree (especially if the axe used was blunt)

Ergo as we have learnt from the 'Parinimo complex alcatude' that we discussed during our last lecture we discover all of this altered reality is indeed complete bollock$

I shall retrieve my coat.

Stacking the wood in front of the flames (presumably to dry it and pre warm it) The joke takes the assumption that the pieces of wood are sentinel beings and have a feeling of their own - 'Woke' wood - if you will.

The presumption now is that the wood can see other members of its race and creed burning to ashes for the pleasure of the human race.

The pieces of wood now have time to reflect on their life and make peace with their god as their end is surely near.

The ironic paradox explored in this musing is the fact that the wood is already dead, so how can it have feeling (discuss) , Dead ? how so ?

It was a tree. The tree was killed to make the dead wood. If the wood ever had feelings those feelings surely would have manifested themselves as the sapling rose to the majestic heights of adulthood through countless seasons that passed. The torture (if real) would have been the felling of the tree (especially if the axe used was blunt)

Ergo as we have learnt from the 'Parinimo complex alcatude' that we discussed during our last lecture we discover all of this altered reality is indeed complete bollock$

Get out :)

Go walk the plank Pete!

Is that the same as chucking some wood on the fire?

Yeah, that's it! :dk:o_O🤣

Nurse! The screens!

I think you may have too much time on your hands :)

Go out and hug a tree to even out the karma !

It's ok, it's only a splinter group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom