Totally Immaculate 1991 S600 [W140]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Quincy_W140

Car
C215 2005 CL500
LINK

The listing is a bit confusing about the year... 1991 or its registered date of 09 August 1995... but it's definately a pre-facelift W140 [amber indicators and non-LCD climate control].

Low mileage and tidy tho... :thumb:

Q.

thats nice!
was one ebay few months back
LINK
sold but obviously somthing went wrong!

Not this bloke again :)

He does sprout some ****e on his ads but I suppose it gets the cars sold and it does look very nice.

I save this sellers descriptions for when I have trouble getting off to sleep. Works every time.

Not this bloke again :)

He does sprout some ****e on his ads but I suppose it gets the cars sold and it does look very nice.

It's not working for this car it seems. http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/by...e=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1 & his original attempt back in January - TOTALLY IMMACULATE MERCEDES W(V)140 V12 S 600 LIMOUSINE on eBay (end time 31-Jan-10 20:37:17 GMT) makes four goes with this car.

It's overexposed now & has been discussed on every MB forum in the world.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/spotted-ebay/82144-1995-s600-w140.html

Last edited:
Duplicate post deleted.

Last edited:
Duplicate post deleted.

Last edited:
I wonder whats wrong with it? it's a shame to see such a good looking car not selling. if it hangs around any longer I might end up wanting to have a gander at it

I think he gets Indians to do it.

Writing that much whilst saying that little is quite an art form.

Bill Shakespeare said:
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]The unmarked sun visors to the front passenger and driver is separated from that of the rest of the vehicles headlining, by being leather and a slightly contrasting shade. Each front sun visor has built in vanity mirrors with 2 self illuminating lights either side, with similar being incorporated into the rear roof space of the car for it's passengers.

[/FONT]"4 sun visors"

Bloody hell, he talks about it as if it's a fine wine. I lost it when I got to: "... it's a car that commands and deserves respect..." What? Are the lowly peasants going to doff their caps as it passes?

It's a nice car, someone who's interested in it has probably done their homework and won't need all the waffle and sales pitch. It's still only an attractive proposition for a niche market.

just as well ebay doesnt charge per word like the newspapers :)

but the reality is that in all that cr*p he misses out the fact there is a five year gap in the service history.

What a load of old b*ll*cks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom