Totally refurbished S320 for sale. £4500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richard grigsby

Car
e320 cdi estate, 500SEC
Totally refurbished S320 now sold to a happy Welshman!

Totally refurbished with resprayed (due to stone chipping) bonnet and bumper, new front and rear screens. 2 new wing mirrors (inc. internals). New wiper blades, new climate control. Now in immacculate, standard condition.
Full service history, all Merc. bar one minor lube service. Just been serviced and MOT'd.
1996 Blue Black with cream leather interior
3.2 litre straight-six engine - 230 horse power. De-badged boot so who knows you havn't got the V12 under there!
Remote alarm/immobiliser
5-speed Auto with all the usual extras inc. Electrically adjusted and heated seats, cruise, climate, electric in/out and angle steering column, flip-down rear head restraints (to aid reversing), electric tilt and slide sunroof. Door opening lights. Split climate control. Flip-out chromed boot handle!
5-speed box is an extra addition to the normal standard spec and well worth while for motorway work.
New front and rear screen (due to chips) and refurbished bonnet and bumper make this car look as good as new.
Zymol wax and shampoo only has been used on exterior and leather interior is also Zymol treated.
135,000 miles
18in Conroy Alloys with good Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres
Just passed MOT with flying colours - no work necessary.
Also serviced with oil, air and oil filter changed.
Only £4500 as space needed in carport!
An absolute bargain for someone wanting a luxury Merc with nothing that needs doing.
Car is in Trowbridge, Wilts.
Phone 0781 309 2314 or 01225 442442 for details
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• Merc front.jpg
    Merc front.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 335
  • Merc o s front.jpg
    Merc o s front.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Merc os rear Chalfield.jpg
    Merc os rear Chalfield.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
I have to say that that is a lovely car fro the money.

Good luck

Marc

Yes, it certainly is Marc. Thanks for your comment.
It is fantastic to drive and very luxurious inside.
I'm selling as I've just saved an old SEC from the scrapyard and need the space on the drive. I'm afraid to say that, even once refurbished, the SEC probably won't be as quiet or relaxing to drive as this S-Class!
Let your buddies know there's a very genuine car for sale at a bargain price!
Richard

Good luck with the sale, looks a beauty. ;)

Thanks Webby - I'm reluctant to put her in Autotrader following the last time when all I got were either canvassers or gentlemen with an obvious, direct link to a container bound for Lagos... I'd rather it went to someone who is willing to look after it.
Richard

Is it just me - or is this a beautiful car for the money? :bannana:

scotth_uk said:
Is it just me - or is this a beautiful car for the money? :bannana:
Given that you could buy some real junk for that money, like a fiesta or a punto or something then it's astonishing value! Plus everyone will (probably incorrectly) think you are loaded :)

Ahh the secret of prestige car ownership :D

Living in Trowbridge, I have to be very polite driving this thing around otherwise I run the risk of being confused with some of the local nouveau richers! What do the actual locals think? They are totally unimpressed, which is probably a good thing!

richard grigsby said:
Living in Trowbridge, I have to be very polite driving this thing around otherwise I run the risk of being confused with some of the local nouveau richers! What do the actual locals think? They are totally unimpressed, which is probably a good thing!
Totally unimpressed ? Well it is an N reg. Not 'nouveau' enough for the nouveau rich.
Patrick

Last edited:
richard grigsby said:
New front and rear screen (due to chips) and refurbished bonnet and bumper make this car look as good as new.

Can I ask where you got the windscreen done? Mine needs a new one but I'm terrified of letting some gunk monkey loose on the rain activated wiper bits.

Nice car

PJH said:
Totally unimpressed ? Well it is an N reg. Not 'nouveau' enough for the nouveau rich.
Patrick

This lovely car smells od "Old Money" to me, which is where the real power lies anyway.

Listen to me, like I know anything about having money - :D

sportyreptile said:
Listen to me, like I know anything about having money :D
Have searched down both ends of the sofa, nothing.
mecry.gif

Dear Lazybob, the screens were replaced by Autoglass, unit 6, the Maltings Industrial Estate, Brassmill Lane, BATH. Tel. 01225 444 366
They were very professional and did it without leaving a mark. They even contacted me to check that the grey fade on the top of the screen was OK as the original screen was more blue.
It's probably some sort of compulsive disorder but I can't stand looking through a dirty or chipped screen.
Richard

that is one very very nice car. Someone is going to get a bargain.

Spotted in Tesco's car park

Spotted this car in Tesco's car park Ystrad Mynach earlier today. The number plate rang a bell so I searched out this post.

It's looking very clean, so the new owners enjoying it - wonder if they've registered on here yet?

Is it sold then??, postings dont say??, looks a beauty only some of the electrical stuff would prob put me off, though my wife actually likes it!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom