Totally Shocking and digusting!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after an elderly woman was repeatedly knifed in a frenzied attack in the street.

15328445.jpg
Ann Driscoll is seen on CCTV entering a Tesco store before she was attacked

Ann Driscoll, 82, was stabbed nine times in the neck and stomach as she walked home from a shopping trip in Harlesden, north west London.
She was found covered in blood in Fortune Gate Road by a member of the public as she attempted to stagger home to her ill husband.
Witnesses who helped her and called for an ambulance said she had a large gash to her neck and blood pouring from several wounds to her stomach.
Mrs Driscoll remains in a central London hospital where her condition is described as "stable".
She visited Tesco in Harlesden High Street at 2.20pm before travelling on a number 18 bus towards her home.
It is believed she was attacked in Burns Road at about 3pm.

15325206.jpg
The scene of the stabbing

Her husband, Cornelius, said she would not go out without him before he was made housebound by an illness because she feared being mugged.
Detectives hunting her attacker have published several CCTV images of her walking into a branch of Tesco.
It is understood no property was taken and police are keeping an open mind about the motive for the attack.
Police have arrested a 22-year-old man at an address in Harlesden on suspicion of attempted murder.
He is being held at a north London police station.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who saw Mrs Driscoll in Harlesden High Street or Burns Road to contact them.
Anyone with information should contact police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

What is this world coming to..

We are surrounded by cowards and criminals who have no morals...!

its a simple answer

what ever some one does to you you should be allowed to do back to them

simplings

and if they kill you they get shot by a firing squad

i use to live in harlesden many years ago , it is full of unemployed and druggies and not safe to walk street at night unless you are coloured and in a gang

Our legal system is so appauling..

eye for an eye..

recent case of a marriage proposal in Iran, where woman said no to him, and he turned up and threw acid in her face, and she was left disfigured and blinded.

Court ruled he should be punished by willingness of the victims family to be blinded by acid in both eyes, such that he suffers in the same way.

Due to the fact he would be disfigured from acid on the surface of the eye, the courts ruled he should have his eye removed so acid can be dripped in from behind..

sickening story, and one that should remind him of his ill gotten gains!

***********warning, there is one graphic image of victim, so please do not visit link if you do not want to read this article.. i have placed all relevant facts above..***********

link to sky news story is:

Iran: Acid To Be Dripped Into Spurned Man's Eyes For Disfiguring Woman | World News | Sky News

What is this? the 1960's? People arent coloured, or coloured in. :rolleyes:

Its black/white etc

Re: Orignal topic, I doubt the person who did this has no memory of it at all, highly likely an addict of some sort.

Last edited:
Yeah an eye for an eye is good, I don't believe in turning the other cheek.

I don't know why we should pay money to keep brutal killers like Ian Huntley in prison. They should just be put to sleep by lethal injection...

Corporate punishment - Thats one good thing about the arab countries... Crime rate is very low or non-existent.

You rape somebody once - you'll never do it again - pick somebodies pocket once, you'll never do it, even if you wanted to!

Firing squad would be too good , too quick and merciful a death .

Once a fair trial and due process has taken place , and assuming the killer is found and PROVEN guilty beyond ALL doubt , in a case like this the victim's husband/family should have the option of inflicting whatever punishment they see fit on the wrongdoer - if that means the killer is tied up and the husband gets to stab him however many times then watch as he bleeds to death , then so be it .

Such punishments should be televised as a deterrent to others and the bodies left on public display for the same reason before being disposed of as rubbish over the local tip .

Such punishments should be televised as a deterrent to others and the bodies left on public display for the same reason before being disposed of as rubbish over the local tip .

Heads on spikes, rotting corpses left as a warning to others, sharia law, vengance and revenge, that lot should lead to a more civilised crime free society:doh:

The do-gooders are going to have a real go at me for this comment.

BRING BACK HANGING

I can't see any other way of stopping these cowards,there have been comments from friends of mine (Put them in the army but why let them mix with brave decent young guys and gals)

Corporate punishment - Thats one good thing about the arab countries...

Corporate Punishment is a record label...:thumb:

I think it's Corporal Punishment you were thinking of :D :thumb:

Can we merge this thread with the one about Ronnie Biggs just to see who wins? :D

My ad always tells me stories about how it used to be in Birmingham in the 60's.

He said they used to keep the doors open.

There were no problems.

Try doing that now!:eek:

I'm not that old but could see discipline going down the pan.

I went to a Private School and used to take part in the Combined Cadet Force.

Within a very short time discipline went downhill (about 2 years).

The respect we had for our elders wasn't there with the younger yeargroups.

By the time we reached 5th/6th year myself and a few other friends realised that things we took as the "norm" behavious-wise was now not the "norm" with the younger yeargroups.

Bearing in mind im not that old this would've been circa 1993 onwards.

What happened at that time?

Don't know.

I never got hit as a child but . . . . . if I was really naughty I would get a wee clip or get shouted at.

I didn't go and mug old women, smash car windows, nick badges off cars, break bus shelters etc etc.

The UK is now a really scary place for youngsters.

Gone are the days where our parents would let us play in the garden with the neighbours kids.

We used to roam in the nearby forest.

No way in hell would I let any kids of mine roam away from the house now.

JUST MY 2P WORTH.

KJ

Heads on spikes, rotting corpses left as a warning to others, sharia law, vengance and revenge, that lot should lead to a more civilised crime free society:doh:

Civilised society with good laws is what people want but we are also human beings. While it is easy to comment from cool headed viewpoint try and imagine that old lady being your mother that nipped to the shops so she can buy some medicine for your ill father. You will find that the combination of a pike and head doesn't sound that barbarian after all. I know I would be the first sharpening my pike.

I am a very liberal guy but the problem of laws and rules that get softer everyday and criminals that get away with everything it only makes people angry. That is a dangerous position for a democratic society because a political party, lets example the BNP will promise what people want. The mass disillusioned will then vote for said party and we all know where that would lead. It is the duty of the mainstream parties and governments to hold the balance. The problem is that the balance is in favour of extreme liberal views which will cause a problem with this country in the times to come.

I am a very liberal guy but the problem of laws and rules that get softer everyday and criminals that get away with everything it only makes people angry. That is a dangerous position for a democratic society because a political party, lets example the BNP will promise what people want. The mass disillusioned will then vote for said party and we all know where that would lead. It is the duty of the mainstream parties and governments to hold the balance. The problem is that the balance is in favour of extreme liberal views which will cause a problem with this country in the times to come.

So our lack of a comprehensive beheading policy will lead the BNP getting voted in??

The do-gooders are going to have a real go at me for this comment.

BRING BACK HANGING

Is there any colleration between capital punishment and a low crime rate?

No.

See America where although there's the death penalty, their per capita violent crime rate eclipses ours.

No there isn't but is the perceived lack of action from mainstream political parties gives an edge to extremist parties with populist policies. There is a simmering of the general public opinion in Britain today. If the culprit is given a 5 year sentence because the "poor" sod had a tough upbringing and his bad company introduced him to drugs that inevitably led him to a life of crime and he was on a comedown which is technically not his fault that he stabbed and elderly woman then another nail will go in the tolerant coffin of British democracy.

I might be safer but I certainly don't feel safe as countries with no so good PC policing and court guidelines. This is what would get BNP voted in.

What is this? the 1960's? People arent coloured, or coloured in. :rolleyes:

Its black/white etc

Re: Orignal topic, I doubt the person who did this has no memory of it at all, highly likely an addict of some sort.

unless you are coloured and in a gang

I have a problem with this sentence too. Plenty of "non-coloured" gangs in london too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom