Toyo tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kingkong

Car
W124 300E
Hi all,

Has anyone used Toyo tyres before, and if so, what is your opinion of them?

I've found a deal for 2 Toyo Proxes CF1 tyres, fully fitted, balanced with new valves and old tyre disposal for an all in price of £96 at a local fitting shop.

My car is a pre facelift W124 300E.

Thanks,
KK

Proxes are an excellent choice - have used them in the past on my Celica and my Bora. They have good wear rates and all round weather tyre. Bit noisy but probably no worse than most - definitely better than some 'budget' tyres.

Toyo Proxes are what I put on the car when going to the Nurburgring- 'nuff said?

RH

Tyres at the moment are budget nonsense so I'm sure Toyo will be miles better. Noise issue not a problem as the screaming infant in the back drowns out any road noise!

Thanks

Proxes are a cracking tyre had them on a 325 bhp Scooby no issues at all, grip like hell although the compound may be a touch on the soft side, but at that price it's a no brainer

Just had these fitted today, were in fact 88 quid fitted, balanced with new valves for a pair, bargain.

Thanks for the advice all, they are much quieter than what I had before and grip much better in the dry - don`t know about the wet yet.

KK

I had R888's on my RS500 road legal track tyres and they were extremely impressive even in the wet and that is saying something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom