Toyota Avensis T4 Tourer Diesel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ great.

4 times a year not a chance, leather gets cold ours are on almost every trip :)

SWMBO will love them when there on ;)

You're right never heard her moan about the ones on the current Volvo when we were in - double figures earlier this year kept her little tushie warm then :D

New Volvo V70 ordered on a stunning deal with a massive discount and contribution from Volvo made it an absolute no brainer and this is on the brand new face lifted 2012 model year V70, only slight problem is because of the spec I want it could be up to 14 weeks delivery but that's not an issue to me. Will post full details and spec when dealer confirms to me but this will be one autobahn stormer :D

The one thing that made me go to yet another Volvo was the handling and the comparison of two police traffic cars a Volvo V70 D5 and a BMW 535d the Volvo was significantly quicker on A & B roads through the bends but lost out to the BMW on the straights and motorways. The other consideration was winter and ice and snow the Volvo is leagues ahead of BMW on the slippery stuff even with winter tyres on the BMW can't match the versatility of the Volvo.

On "velcro bend" which I referred to in my other posts the Volvo V70 I had on loan for a day took the bend at 85 mph and remained planted to the tarmac with not even a hint of breakaway, on hard turn in's and fast cornering I have never driven another load hauler that is in this league, the old V70 was always good (and why the police used them) but the new car is even better, you have the performance and the practicality in one car, the only other car I have had in this league was my Subaru Legacy 3.0 tourer which was good and had the benefit of 4 wheel drive.

So that's me in another Volvo for the next 3 - 4 years and a happy bunny with the deal :thumb:

Nice work Ian. More importantly, its a car you are happy with.

I would not hesitate to get the seat heaters fitted. You'll only hate the car if you don't and the winters are harsh these days.

Just had a phone call from the dealer this morning my car has arrived 9 weeks early :bannana:So from placing my order for a factory build car with a lot of spec changes it took Volvo 5 weeks to build and get it to the UK which I think is outstanding:thumb: Thats what I call fantastic customer service and delivering on expectations. Collection aranged for Monday so will post some pics then :thumb:

Just had a phone call from the dealer this morning my car has arrived 9 weeks early :bannana:So from placing my order for a factory build car with a lot of spec changes it took Volvo 5 weeks to build and get it to the UK which I think is outstanding:thumb: Thats what I call fantastic customer service and delivering on expectations. Collection aranged for Monday so will post some pics then :thumb:

Or a very low order book. :D

Enjoy it. One of the best seats in the business. I still have a soft spot for my old S60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom