track day @ GW 4th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
I see yesterday from the PH site, a track day at Goodwood on the 4th November, any of you regular TD guys going on this, was thinking, I could do with a day out, the outings on TDs this year have been really poor, but not sure who's day this one is, but research says RMA, who are they? any interest, happy to go if a couple of you are up for this:p

ricky s said:
I see yesterday from the PH site, a track day at Goodwood on the 4th November, any of you regular TD guys going on this, was thinking, I could do with a day out, the outings on TDs this year have been really poor, but not sure who's day this one is, but research says RMA, who are they? any interest, happy to go if a couple of you are up for this:p

Away I am afraid Ricky :-(

RMA: About RMA Trackdays | Corporate Events | RMA Trackdays I guess they book at preferential rates and then resell spaces?

Anyway, looks to be £350 for the day which I would consider if a few were to be on board for it: Track Day Events Diary | RMA Trackdays

Thx for that info mate, appreciate your thoughts on the day, but afraid I wont be going on a £350 day @ GW, that would be the most money I had ever paid there, and been there a few times, great place, but not at that cost, which is a shame, as your so close by, and always like to meet up with the locally based guys here, mores so when your up for a TD's out.
Hopefully another day.

Kind regards R:thumb:

Thx for that info mate, appreciate your thoughts on the day, but afraid I wont be going on a £350 day @ GW, that would be the most money I had ever paid there, and been there a few times, great place, but not at that cost, which is a shame, as your so close by, and always like to meet up with the locally based guys here, mores so when your up for a TD's out.
Hopefully another day.

Kind regards R:thumb:

Must say, I was expecting something closer to £200 - I've only ever done half days with GRRC which are usually about £165. But anyway, another time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom