trackday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Nothing seems to have been booked in events wise recently, there is an outing in late August, and 2 events in September, but no track day' s on the horizon, only been 1 this year with the usual AMG crew,:(:(:(

Just asking aloud really, anyone of genuine interest, who is up for a Goodwood track day say October/November ish, nothing specific in mind, but am quite prepared to do the donkey work if 6 or 7 no. were interested, thinking we might hi jack another Goodwood run day, as we did earlier this year.:D baring in mind that there's no 'Eve Appeal' track day to rely on this year unfortunately as has been the previous 3 years, so more importantly we make our own day;) Any parties interested??

Got a credit note after my clutch issue , doesn't seem to be any 105 days though , might have to cash it in on the revival .... Unless anyone wants to give me an offer.....

ricky s said:
Nothing seems to have been booked in events wise recently, there is an outing in late August, and 2 events in September, but no track day' s on the horizon, only been 1 this year with the usual AMG crew,:(:(:( Just asking aloud really, anyone of genuine interest, who is up for a Goodwood track day say October/November ish, nothing specific in mind, but am quite prepared to do the donkey work if 6 or 7 no. were interested, thinking we might hi jack another Goodwood run day, as we did earlier this year.:D baring in mind that there's no 'Eve Appeal' track day to rely on this year unfortunately as has been the previous 3 years, so more importantly we make our own day;) Any parties interested??

I am in as usual.

There is a 105db day on the 4th of Nov at GW

Or Snetterton 22 sept 105db
17th sept silverston 105db

Last edited:
There is a 105db day on the 4th of Nov at GW

Ooh they've added more since my last visit , can't see the 4th on the Gw site but can see
11 oct and 15nov

Wagon said:
Ha... Would be nice if the GW team would list it on their site , my credit note is with them ....

Not sure if these days are run by GW. The one on the 4th is for intermediate and advanced drivers. Which is better in my opinion

It's a bit of a pain if you can't use the voucher.

can't do the GW 25aug day as is a mon and I've got no time off left but Mrs W has OK'd 11th oct or 15th nov , she may even come along ....

W

Can't see anything under your last post!

Are any of the other days 105?

acej said:
W Can't see anything under your last post! Are any of the other days 105?
i'm up for it!!!
Is that at weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

That's fine then !!!! You can put my name down in the list I might bring the e55 or the c63 !!!

Spoke to Ricky he's up for a day. I will call him tomorrow and check dates. Any preference on date.?

Any date in October or late September is good for me as long is on weekend!!

ooh!;), this all looks promising, and a few of the usual guys here as well. I am up for this, but am away with a few guys on a jolly in late August, then Trax early September, and then a Vmax to do, personally, I selfishly would prefer, late October early November, again preferably a 105DB Saturday. I have some time on Friday morning, will contact GW, and see what there is, and advise, but seems you guys have already done all the homework,:thumb: thx. But I will recheck with GW, regards actual event dates, and costs, and post.

Those dates work for me too Ricky. Catch-up tomorrow mate.

Justin

That's good news Justin, lets see how those date,s fit with Sean and Paul and C36fan, speak tomorrow sometime.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom