Trade insurance, who on here uses it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

para alpha

Car
C180 ESPRIT (w202)
Well, due to a change in my circumstances I found myself doing work on peoples car and bikes. It brings in a few quid but not a lot. I have 3 vehicles that need insurance renewal soon and the 3 premiums equal £1300. So I figured trade insurance would do the job as it would cover me for other peoples cars/bikes. So Anyone on here use it and do you have any recommendations, they must cover a least 4 personal vehicles and include bikes and cars.

Last time I checked it was 3k PA for me but what put me off was that you still should have private insurance for your own vehicles though as they wont be insured unless you are actually behind the wheel.

Hi i have traders insurance yes it covers your own vehicles and others which you have to declare. If you only use it for your own cars and dont put additonal cars the insurer wont renew the policy

Last time I checked it was 3k PA for me but what put me off was that you still should have private insurance for your own vehicles though as they wont be insured unless you are actually behind the wheel.

Hi i have traders insurance yes it covers your own vehicles and others which you have to declare. If you only use it for your own cars and dont put additonal cars the insurer wont renew the policy
Which Company are you with? Any recommendations as to what companies are good?

Try MSM Insurance, they have been great for us.

Kate

Well, due to a change in my circumstances I found myself doing work on peoples car and bikes. It brings in a few quid but not a lot. I have 3 vehicles that need insurance renewal soon and the 3 premiums equal £1300. So I figured trade insurance would do the job as it would cover me for other peoples cars/bikes. So Anyone on here use it and do you have any recommendations, they must cover a least 4 personal vehicles and include bikes and cars.
It costs me £750 for me and the wife, fully comprehensive to the value of £10k. You need to inform the insurer within 2 weeks that you have a motor in your possession and it will mean that it won't be flagged on the A.N.P.R. I keep my Mercedes seperate though, just in case. Try liverpool victoria or one call trade.com. Hope this helps :thumb:

We have trade insurance... there are LOTS of brokers around and I recommend shopping around. They will go around all the providers and get the best deal..

Currently we are with Allianz but last year it was NIG...

Our trade insurance is done as a package with buildings, employers liability etc etc so our total bill is a lot...

When it comes to trade insurance its worth using a local broker... it makes handling claims much easier...and when you are in business, you want things to be done easily and stress free.
Whenever there is a claim or other change, our broker comes to the office and sorts it all out. We have one point of contact, one number to ring and its all sorted.

Can you please translate those chinese characters in your signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom