Traders insurance policy; any personal recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

My traders policy is up soon so I'd thought I'd ask to see if anyone else on the forum had an insurance/broker that they would recommend.

My current insurers have messed me about on a couple of occasions now, so it's time to get rid.

Thanks in advance. :thumb:

My traders policy is up soon so I'd thought I'd ask to see if anyone else on the forum had an insurance/broker that they would recommend.

My current insurers have messed me about on a couple of occasions now, so it's time to get rid.

As you are local to me ours in done through a Broker called Oyster and Policy is with AXA, we could not get anywhere near them on price elsewhere and ours is a fairly hefty insurance with some of the cars we handle and the kit we have.

If you want more details just PM or email me and I'll send you the details when I'm back home later this week.

Nick, I'll check them out when I get home this weekend, thanks.

Ian, I'll be in touch over the weekend, thanks.

Atkinson Smith (doncaster based) handle all of my business insurance and I have never managed to beat them at renewal.

Worth a chat...

We use NIG. Great value.

This is a handy thread, mine is due for renewal at the end of the month and I've been dreading how much it is going to go up after having to make a claim because some inconsiderate ****wit hit my car while it was parked and drove off, definatly going to be shopping around with some of the people mentioned on here.

nick mercedes said:

Just to finish this thread, I have taken out my policy with GSI.

Their customer service is fantastic and although they weren't the cheapest quite I can tell that they are going to be worth that bit extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom