Train Guard Found Guilty Over Girl's Death

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you get a group of women living together & after a while their periods all align around the same date? Do you think that's happened here?
Post of the year!!!

A young girl dies. But we get a laugh and a joke.

Be proud people. Be very proud. It's your kids next.

Sometimes it's pretty apparent, from the degree of compassion expressed in a post, how much experience the poster has (in either their private or working lives) of being effectively responsible for other people.

Sometimes it's pretty apparent, from the degree of compassion expressed in a post, how much experience the poster has (in either their private or working lives) of being effectively responsible for other people.

Or perhaps other people are more interested in their own families and parenting not other peoples... and perhaps they joined a car forum to read discussions about cars not listen to a collective whinge from a troop of wannabe Judge Judy's.

Or perhaps other people are more interested in their own families and parenting not other peoples... and perhaps they joined a car forum to read discussions about cars not listen to a collective whinge from a troop of wannabe Judge Judy's.

I think we should name the OT section to "The Bleeding Hearts Club".

The beard and sandals brigade need only apply....

You are correct to a point...but this is off topic, so any topic (except the banned ones) are fair game.

Add a sense of context to the list of things you lack.

More insults. Keep them coming...actually, don't - for the good of the forum ;)

What respect you show your fellow forum members.

Refer to the above. Things you lack. Insult after insult. Lovely.
Is the concept of debate lost on you?

Again, the concept of debate actually seems lost on you. Never mind. You can't discuss just thing things you feel comfortable with or know about, which really is not a lot. As if by magic http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/1491934-post37.html

I've got no respect for you whatsoever. Sorry. I've reported your post for bullying and insults as it has no place on a civilised forum.

Last edited:
Don't you just love those who go running to Mummy every time someone upsets them?

Don't you just love those who go running to Mummy every time someone upsets them?

Love 'em. :D

They tend to get there quicker than anyone as they drive rapid C63's...

Someone has been in a foul mood since yesterday and clearly thinks this is the place to vent his spleen despite no one here being the cause of his rancour.
A mature individual would go and address their foul mood in private - or, preferably, the cause of it - and return to the forum only when their mood is improved such that they no longer use the forum to vent what is clearly a problem with its origins elsewhere. In short, take responsibility.

Last edited:
Someone has been in a foul mood since yesterday and clearly thinks this is the place to vent his spleen despite no one here being the cause of his rancour

Perhaps you ought to take a rest for a while then, let your mood get a bit better. :)

Perhaps you ought to take a rest for a while then, let your mood get a bit better. :)

My mood is fine.
You DM, however, have become so antagonistic of late that I wonder for how much longer you will be tolerated - and I'm far from being alone in thinking this. This is a recent development that I take no pleasure in commenting on.

As it is though, as clearly a few of you are hell bent on sh!t stirring on an epic scale this weekend I will absent myself from the forum until such times the trolls have calmed themselves. You will not drag my mood down to the level of your's. Enjoy your weekend - whatever you do. Bye.

Someone has been in a foul mood since yesterday and clearly thinks this is the place to vent his spleen despite no one here being the cause of his rancour.
A mature individual would go and address their foul mood in private - or, preferably, the cause of it - and return to the forum only when their mood is improved such that they no longer use the forum to vent what is clearly a problem with its origins elsewhere. In short, take responsibility.

Glad to see my message got through, love it when I'm right. Lol

My mood is fine.
I will absent myself from the forum until such times the trolls have calmed themselves. You will not drag my mood down to the level of your's. Enjoy your weekend - whatever you do. Bye.

Close the door quietly on the way out....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom