Trampoline

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

We are considering buying a trampoline for our sons birthday, we may even let him play on it too ;-)...lol

Any advice on what size to buy, what to look out for and any brands that are better or which to avoid.

Many thanks

Tan

mine is huge, oooooooooooooo

ive had 2, a 14ft and now a 15ft, my offspring was 8 when we got the first one which lasted 2 years of constant use until like old ladies boobs they sag so much they are unusable

check ebay and make wise they are all quite similar

i bought the sort where the netting goes over the edge rather than angling inwards by about 12" as that eats up space of the main area

they are superb fun

I hate these things, I think they are incredibly dangerous.

If you must buy one, get one with a net around the bottom too, so that a little one will not run underneath it while another is bouncing on it.

The other potential present that I have seen, is a 12volt 2 seater jeep, that can be remote controlled also. Which is great because as a 2 year old don't think his driving skills will be up to much.

The other potential present that I have seen, is a 12volt 2 seater jeep, that can be remote controlled also. Which is great because as a 2 year old don't think his driving skills will be up to much.

Better than the trampoline. But insist on L plates and don't allow him on the motorway...yet.

They can affect the grass underneath over time, and you need to be mindful that on bonfire night a stray firework may land on the fabric.

At the end of summer we always remove our springs and fabric and store it.

Speak to Andrew, David, or the lovely (shhhh!) Jenny at The Outdoor Toy Company in Chobham. Neighbours of mine and good people. Mention my name (John Leonard).

One of my neighbours had a pit dug so that the top of the trampoline was level with the rest of the lawn, no problems with little ones crawling underneath and means you don't really need a net.

Better than the trampoline. But insist on L plates and don't allow him on the motorway...yet.

But if he can't go on the motorway, how is he going to drive me to work?:confused:

Try this website for an insight into what type and size of trampoline to buy.

Get the remote control car. Much less headache and you can play with it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom