Transfer of contacts to command phonebook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stickman

Car
W204 C250 cgi sport
Hi All.
Does anyone know which Nokia phones will allow me to Bluetooth my contacts to command phonebook. I have checked MB Command online and they only list about 4 Nokia models and not all of them allow transfer via BT.

I have vcards on laptop so will need Nokia phone with usb connection on phone in order for me to download vcards and then Bluetooth to command.

Currently using iphone , to much hassle finding ways, if any to transfer contacts.

Thanks

???? iPhone is just connect and forget. It's perfect at exchanging the contacts.

I guess I'm missing your actual point, of what you are trying to do however for starters it is always good to actually name the models of phone you have.

At the moment I read it that your phone is an iPhone but you find it too hard to exchange your contacts with Command so you want to use an old Nokia but you don't actually have your contacts on the Nokia and you don't know whether it works with command. Hmm. I would concentrate on actually getting your iPhone connected.

OP must have a pre MY2012 W204. Comand NTG4 in W204 doesn't do address book transfer.

Richard

PS, you can retrofit comfort phone and add a HFP adapter to fix this in W204, a good few £££ but possible

Thanks for replies,
My fault for poor question.
Basically my 2010 pre facelift will not allow contact transfer from iphone to command.
I read on forum that you can use an old Nokia phone that will transfer contacts, its just that I'd like to know which Nokia, for reasons stated in original post, iephone must have usb on it to ransfer v card from laptop to phone and then to command.

Thanks

Thanks for replies,
My fault for poor question.
Basically my 2010 pre facelift will not allow contact transfer from iphone to command.
I read on forum that you can use an old Nokia phone that will transfer contacts, its just that I'd like to know which Nokia, for reasons stated in original post, iephone must have usb on it to ransfer v card from laptop to phone and then to command.

Thanks

I believe most of the earlier Nokias will work but if you have vCard files on a laptop why dont you transfer them to an SD card and use the PCMCIA slot/converter to import them.

Thanks all,
Alfie, I did look into this but apparently owners have had problems finding which SD card and adapter to buy that works with the PCMCIA, also the Nokia route seems cheaper option for a one off fix.

Thanks all,
Alfie, I did look into this but apparently owners have had problems finding which SD card and adapter to buy that works with the PCMCIA, also the Nokia route seems cheaper option for a one off fix.

For some reason I cant find it any more on the uk site but I bought this from uk amazon plus a 32Gb sd card and works fine in my 2008 NTG4.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00AWZGVYW/?tag=amazon0c7b3-21

I could also send all my contacts as business cards from my android phone to my comand.

For some reason I cant find it any more on the uk site but I bought this from uk amazon plus a 32Gb sd card and works fine in my 2008 NTG4.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00AWZGVYW/?tag=amazon0c7b3-21

I could also send all my contacts as business cards from my android phone to my comand.

Yugguy,
Which android phone did you use and does it have usb connection on phone to download from laptop.

Thanks

I have a Wileyfox Swift but to clarify I sent the business cards by bluetooth - I use the sd card for music.

I had to set the comand ready to receive external business cards and it's not perfect as it splits contacts with multiple numbers into seperate entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom