Transfer photos etc from Samsung to iphone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tjamesbo

Car
CLK430 ,Vito V6 sport ,Jaguar 2.5 X type ,W124's 1993 220TE , 1994 320TE ,Mastercraft X5
Wifes decided to change to iphone as all the kids have it so they can help if she gets stuck but she is moving from a Samsung S7 edge and going to an iphone XR i know you can purchase software and some shops can do it but anyone got any good recommendations Im buying the phone from ebay from a company with 100% feedback 12mth guarantee and iphone warranty all for £239 ( pnone is a 14day return unused unopened ) with 100% battery life which i think will be hard to come close to if i go to a shop who could do the transfer so whats the best / cheapest option to transfer her data
thanks
Boyd

Wifes decided to change to iphone as all the kids have it so they can help if she gets stuck but she is moving from a Samsung S7 edge and going to an iphone XR i know you can purchase software and some shops can do it but anyone got any good recommendations Im buying the phone from ebay from a company with 100% feedback 12mth guarantee and iphone warranty all for £239 ( pnone is a 14day return unused unopened ) with 100% battery life which i think will be hard to come close to if i go to a shop who could do the transfer so whats the best / cheapest option to transfer her data
thanks
Boyd
Samsung "smartswitch" software works with i phone, and is free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom