TRAX 08 Silverstone 7th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
TRAX time again, not to everyones taste, but its a good day out, some quality and some appauling cars! lol

As usual I will be organising a club stand, last year was pretty poor from the mercedes side, but had a good turnout from the VW & BMW crew, a few years back we had an excellent turnout from the MBClub, lets see if we can match that this year!

check out www.traxshows.co.uk

its the biggest modified car show of the year, and every single car club attends. from the classic BMW, to the saxo club.

-Advance Tickets inc car pass for the stand (if needed) £12 (£20 at the door)
- Track action £30
- 0-60 sprint test £7

I have to submit the form in 4 weeks time, so i need payment for any tickets by then, i will post them to you as soon as I get them

All are welcome modified or not! the stand will be more of a German car theme with VW`s, MB`s and the Odd BMw.

Ask if you would like more info!

PS im not affiliated with the show, I just think its a good day out! and loadsa cars(good & Bad)

i was there last year!!!! woop woop!!
really enjoyable day.

you comin this year si?

Let me see what im upto in september alps, E55 needs a blast round silverstone.

Andy, would be nice to see the beast in action! let us know..

c`mon guys!

sending the stand application form off at the end of the month, let me know if anyones interested

0-60 and the track time are normally good laugh!

ok, last chance for discounted tickets, form will be sent off tommorrow, I will have some spare car passes (but you will have to buy tickets at full price). general turnout of about 12 cars, consisting of VW`s, BMWs, and a couple of MB`s

ask if anyone else wants any more details

Hi Alps

Would normally have been there, but will be at Belgian GP on these dates, sorry but have a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom