TRAX 2007 Silverstone 2nd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
Guys\Gals, its that time again when my club pack for TRAX came through the post.

As usual I will be organising a club stand, last year was pretty poor, previous year was really good on the stand front, this year I have more interest.

check out www.traxshows.co.uk

its probably the biggest modified car show of the year, and every single car club attends.

-Advance Tickets inc car pass for the stand (if needed) £10 (£20 at the door)
- Track action £30
- 0-60 sprint test £7

I have to submit the form in 4 weeks time, so i need payment for any tickets by then, i will post them to you as soon as I get them

All are welcome modified or not! the stand will be more of a German car theme with VW`s, MB`s and the Odd BMw.

PM me if you would like more info!

PS im not affiliated with the show, I just think its a good day out! and loadsa cars!

guys any serious takers from MBClub this year?

so far abt 10 cars af various makes, would be nice to have at least a small mb presence :(

application for tickts gets sent at the end of the month, so replies this week please

cheers

bump!

anyone else looking at going?

regards
All :p

On this weekend, only myself and Unit from the forum, total of abt 8 cars from my side.

If anyone fancys coming along, i have a couple spare car passes, let me know today and i`ll get them out to you.

UK sound championships also there again this year!

Looked out for the Merc stand this year but didnt see anyone! Was on it last year with 1 other member... got an SX now so went along with them... good turn out considering there was a japshow on up north.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom