TRAX 2012 Silverstone Sunday 2nd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great show, thanks to Alps for putting it all together and to everyone who made the effort to get there cars onto the stand. Good to meet everyone and put some faces to user names :thumb:

As most of the cars pictures have already been posted i will just put a few up

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

photo-110.jpg

photo-97.jpg

photo-98.jpg

:thumb:

Lots of nice cars, especially that E63 with the red calipers ;)

No R129s? :confused:

Might have to take mine next year when its properly restored ................................................. or even my E39 ;)

Just like to say a quick thank you to Alps for organising this and Olly for trusting me with both of his pride and joys for the day! Was my first ever Trax and really enjoy myself!

All of the cars looked amazingly clean and well looked after, was a lovely site to see. Was good to meet a few new people and put names to faces aswell!

Seeing most of them thunder down the 0-60 straight was a sight in itself and to see Savmans E55 estate do under 4 seconds was just mind blowing!

Top day out!

Just like to say a quick thank you to Alps for organising this and Olly for trusting me with both of his pride and joys for the day! Was my first ever Trax and really enjoy myself!

All of the cars looked amazingly clean and well looked after, was a lovely site to see. Was good to meet a few new people and put names to faces aswell!

Seeing most of them thunder down the 0-60 straight was a sight in itself and to see Savmans E55 estate do under 4 seconds was just mind blowing!

Top day out!

Hey buddy :)

Was good to meet you.
Olly's car was obviously in safe hands :rock:

Hope to see you again soon.

:thumb:

adam87 said:

Top day out!

Adam, it was good to meet you I had heard of your work and was a pleasure to watch you in action. Olly's car looked stunning when you had finished, once I start moving onto the visual side of my car I know where I will be coming to get the car a full detail.

Adam, it was good to meet you I had heard of your work and was a pleasure to watch you in action. Olly's car looked stunning when you had finished, once I start moving onto the visual side of my car I know where I will be coming to get the car a full detail.

Don't worry about the looks mate, keep pushing for more power :devil: :devil: :devil:

Justin1600 said:
Don't worry about the looks mate, keep pushing for more power :devil: :devil: :devil:

I have some ideas but most of my efforts right now though are reviewing the drivetrain.
Looking at Torque Convertor, gearbox, propshaft, diff and drive shafts just to see what sort of power they can handle.

Pretty sure already past the limits on the TC and Prop just hoping the other areas are OK

My lips are sealed. I'm just exited by the prospect. The sky's the limit.......

I have some ideas but most of my efforts right now though are reviewing the drivetrain.
Looking at Torque Convertor, gearbox, propshaft, diff and drive shafts just to see what sort of power they can handle.

Pretty sure already past the limits on the TC and Prop just hoping the other areas are OK

A Skyline manual gearbox, uprated propshaft and a quaife LSD diff :devil: :devil:

:D:D

No fair! Dont keep us waiting to long!

Justin1600 said:
A Skyline manual gearbox, uprated propshaft and a quaife LSD diff :devil: :devil:

:D:D

It needs a 100% locking diff. Renntech do one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom