TRAX 2013 Silverstone Sunday 8th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Going up on the saturday night sounds good.

Just not the camping as the missus will be 7 1/2 months pregnant by then lol

They have camping on site :D

Not a chance buddy, but seriously, what are you proposing, decent food, drink and a bit of friendly banter with friends for an evening, would be right up my street, so yes up for this mate, as long as we are not slumming it, or camping:dk:

Is that a good idea, the whole day is packed with labour inducing bass :D

Well the little one might be making an appearance sooner than later :D

I could be interested Paul.

But parking and car security is priority number 1.

I'd slum it on a park bench if I had to, but the car needs a safe place to kip for the night :crazy:

I could be interested Paul.

But parking and car security is priority number 1.

I'd slum it on a park bench if I had to, but the car needs a safe place to kip for the night :crazy:

Park next to me and my seats fold flat you can sleep in there and keep an eye on both our cars :D

The hotel says it has secure parking but no idea if it is covered.

Paul, if it's good enough for Rash, I'm in if there's a few others on board:thumb: do you think Rash will stay awake all night to keep an eye on every ones cars? thinking it may be like a light house popping up from your rear boot in his sleeping bag, every 20 seconds or so, like some sort of military radar presence! with the alarm call of , "s**t its raining to alert us snoring buggers of crucial pending forces appearing, namely the weather!:mad:, given this potential sleepless night he may have, which would be his sole and named duty, Rash will be in no fit state to appreciate the glamorous young ladies that usually take to draping themselves over Alps car next day, happens every year without fail, Alps has something going on there:cool:!

Last edited:
I will be back next week guys to get the TRAX day going full force, good to see some old and new faces on the list, lets kick a few of the old timers back in the list.

Bumping this thread

any more takers?

I would love to attend this , but my health and hospital visits make it impossible to plan any thing :(

I would love to attend this , but my health and hospital visits make it impossible to plan any thing :(

Hi Marc

if you decide you can attend nearer the time, let us know, i always get a few extra car passes and you can always buy your ticket at the door, would be good to see your motor

1) Alps - E55 AMG (x1 ticket)
2) Developer215 (John) - E320 D6 (x1 ticket)
3) MSL Performance Acid - E55 wagon (x5 tickets)
4) Dr-Nab - E350 D6 (x2 tickets)
5) Justin1600 - C43 AMG (x1 ticket)
6) Rashman - CLK63 AMG (x1 ticket)
7) Sheepy67 E63 AMG (1 ticket)
8) Jay Jenner (x4 tickets)
9) SavMan - E55 (x2 tickets)
10) Acej -C63 (x2) (travel permitting but all looking good)
11) M1TEN -E55 (x1 ticket)
12) Tack (Jason) - C63 coupe (x1)
13) Baldguy - ML63 (x2)
14) Bobby - C43 (x1)
15) andy@pcd C250 (x2)
16) Cyclone1 - CLS55 (x1)
17) CSR -GTR or CLK black or CarlssonSL55 (x2)
18) Ricky S-E55 (x1)
19) Lopes80 E55 or Evo (x2)
20) Donshl - CLS55 (x1)
21) Alks - VW Golf Mk1 (x1) (non forum)
22) Manoj - VW Golf Mk2 VR6 Turbo (x1) (non forum)

a few more still to confim, im going to leave it another week or so before applying for the tickets will pm payment details shortly

Last edited:
I spoke to Cliff earlier.

Hopefully he'll join us too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom