TRAX 2013 Silverstone Sunday 8th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cheers Alps

PM sent.

J

Vilus said:
Rashman, two cans of Red Bull and a microfibre cloth!

Lol, have you not seen his prices for dead fly removal!!?

I was wondering if it was a combination of the other offers or using different materials/wax, hence the question, after all there is a world of difference between what I do and what Rash does ! :)

Seems good if they'll come to you as soon as you arrive to make sure your car is gleaming for the rest of the day. I intend on taping my car up again for the drive down after making it very shiny the day before Trax :D

Seems good if they'll come to you as soon as you arrive to make sure your car is gleaming for the rest of the day. I intend on taping my car up again for the drive down after making it very shiny the day before Trax :D

there will be a designated area where you drive to at your appointed time, they start from saturday afternoon and again sunday morning from 6am

What's involved in the half day detailing?

i will pass on the question, not much detail (see the pun :)) on the email

I had a response from the detailers today.

The detailing thing is very last minute and are still planning depending upon demand

1 & 2 - starting at 6am and have a seperate queue system (x2) for the cars that want a clean and wax, they estimate 15-20 mins per car then you drive straight to your club stand.

3 - for the detailing, basically 2.5 hours with 2 x detailers working on the car, before they start they will discuss what they can do, swirls and general corrections polish\wax will be fine, stone chip type smart repairs are still in discussion. What can be done depends on car, paint thickness and condition of car.

there will be a link they send me and it will be a first come first serve thing.

let me know if there are any more questions !

Hey Rash, yep, eagerly awaiting the tickets and passes now, also will get to know stand location

Hey bud,

Ok cool.

I'm hoping we get pretty much the same parking area as last year.
Let us know as soon as you hear.

:thumb:

lol, we have had a different spot every year mate so i doubt it, but hey who knows!

Looking forward to it....lets hope the sun shines:bannana:

I had a response from the detailers today.

The detailing thing is very last minute and are still planning depending upon demand

1 & 2 - starting at 6am and have a seperate queue system (x2) for the cars that want a clean and wax, they estimate 15-20 mins per car then you drive straight to your club stand.

3 - for the detailing, basically 2.5 hours with 2 x detailers working on the car, before they start they will discuss what they can do, swirls and general corrections polish\wax will be fine, stone chip type smart repairs are still in discussion. What can be done depends on car, paint thickness and condition of car.

there will be a link they send me and it will be a first come first serve thing.

let me know if there are any more questions !

Looking forward to it Alps.

I may go for the detailing option too depending on availability.

This may seem a stupid question but I have not been to anything like this before - would this be a good place to look at new wheels for my E55? By that I mean is there quite a few trade stands etc....

This may seem a stupid question but I have not been to anything like this before - would this be a good place to look at new wheels for my E55? By that I mean is there quite a few trade stands etc....

There is normally a couple of stands selling wheels and tyres, all depends if they are to your personal taste. No harm in having a look around :thumb:

There is normally a couple of stands selling wheels and tyres, all depends if they are to your personal taste. No harm in having a look around :thumb:

Thanks - I will probably go with oem alternatives anyway but would be good to see some others in the flesh.

ok guys, Tickets just arrived!, will start getting them posted in the morning!

have also got the stand location, a little further out this year but still on tarmac!, will post a pic of location later.

guys, anyone need more than one car pass please let me know, unless already asked i will post x1 car pass, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom