TRAX 2015 (Photos)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for posting, some good pics there.

I'm liking that arty shot of mine (though it does show where I missed a bit during the clean :D).

bit of shameless reader's wives ;)

nedtmc.jpg

bg48x5.jpg

a few more of the merc section to follow

11312423_831942003563145_1850618650_n.jpg

Last edited:
regbuser said:
bit of shameless reader's wives ;) a few more of the merc section to follow

I saw your car there Reg and should have come across to say hello given your excellent taste as one of only two SB owners on the stand :)

I have to say it looked lovely all shiny and gleaming in the sun.

Well Robin, one has to keep standards up! Nice that you brought two smashing cars down.

Was a great meet and even though I wasn't around much (cousin and nephew on lesser makes stands making demands on me) I think the MB Club showing was strong, very strong - huge thanks to Alps for coordinating.

Track stuff entertaining, other car / marque clubs excellent (did you see the ford focus ST orange and colour rank arrayed vauxhall vxr stands?) and general good air about the meet, irrespective of what people brung - all good, and only 15 mins down the road :)

Biased opinion but Alps' E55 is perfection, the W211 still looks good in both pre-facelift and facelift.

The orange focus ST stand won best stand...not very hard to put the same colour & models in order for them lol... perfectly symmetrical layout, flyers & flags...

attachment.php

We had a great time too :D

Attachments

• 20150719120103 (2).jpg
    20150719120103 (2).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 138
Care in the community service was a bonus Chris... Meant we could leave you on stand without the fear of you hurting yourself..

I'm liking that arty shot of mine (though it does show where I missed a bit during the clean :D).
If there had been a shot of Chris's CLS you could have had a competition to find the spot he did clean...

;) :D

attachment.php

We had a great time too :D

I can see why people pay for the optional air bags now.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom