TRAX 2015 (Photos)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unit504

Car
A **** heap
Heres a few photos i took of our club area.. enjoy :)

Thanks for posting, some good pics there.

I'm liking that arty shot of mine (though it does show where I missed a bit during the clean :D).

bit of shameless reader's wives ;)

nedtmc.jpg

bg48x5.jpg

a few more of the merc section to follow

11312423_831942003563145_1850618650_n.jpg

Last edited:
regbuser said:
bit of shameless reader's wives ;) a few more of the merc section to follow

I saw your car there Reg and should have come across to say hello given your excellent taste as one of only two SB owners on the stand :)

I have to say it looked lovely all shiny and gleaming in the sun.

Well Robin, one has to keep standards up! Nice that you brought two smashing cars down.

Was a great meet and even though I wasn't around much (cousin and nephew on lesser makes stands making demands on me) I think the MB Club showing was strong, very strong - huge thanks to Alps for coordinating.

Track stuff entertaining, other car / marque clubs excellent (did you see the ford focus ST orange and colour rank arrayed vauxhall vxr stands?) and general good air about the meet, irrespective of what people brung - all good, and only 15 mins down the road :)

Biased opinion but Alps' E55 is perfection, the W211 still looks good in both pre-facelift and facelift.

The orange focus ST stand won best stand...not very hard to put the same colour & models in order for them lol... perfectly symmetrical layout, flyers & flags...

attachment.php

We had a great time too :D

Attachments

• 20150719120103 (2).jpg
    20150719120103 (2).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 138
Care in the community service was a bonus Chris... Meant we could leave you on stand without the fear of you hurting yourself..

I'm liking that arty shot of mine (though it does show where I missed a bit during the clean :D).
If there had been a shot of Chris's CLS you could have had a competition to find the spot he did clean...

;) :D

attachment.php

We had a great time too :D

I can see why people pay for the optional air bags now.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom