TRAX 2015 Silverstone- 19th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
JamesRan said:
I think there will be a few of us meeting at South Mimms. We were thinking around 7am if that's not going to be too late? Maybe we should make it a little earlier, as no doubt people will want to wee/get coffees etc. Ollie, what are you thinking? Maybe we should start a 'South Mimms List'?

Already started one mate on a separate event thread :)

How are you Suky?

Last edited:
good question!

lets try and group all like models together - there are a lot of C63`s, so we should try and park them together, E55`s together, then the micture of CL`s, ML`s etc, non MB`s at the other side (sry there are some) . we should have a fair amount of room so lets start off around the perimeter of the area.

If you guys can stay near your cars we will move them around when I get there :)

Chris's car should be at the back to avoid scaring of potential on lookers!

CraigWeistecC63 said:
Chris's car should be at the back to avoid scaring of potential on lookers!

Whilst Chris is locked in the boot for the duration.

Alps said:
good question! lets try and group all like models together - there are a lot of C63`s, so we should try and park them together, E55`s together, then the micture of CL`s, ML`s etc, non MB`s at the other side (sry there are some) . we should have a fair amount of room so lets start off around the perimeter of the area. If you guys can stay near your cars we will move them around when I get there :)
l demand a space for the Msl monsters!:D

SouthEastHire said:
Already started one mate on a separate event thread :) How are you Suky?
all good Bruv :) see you at South Mimms

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Bruno - we can arrange that :)

have a few spare tickets let me know if anyone needs any!

What time are you leaving Cardiff? I looked into traveling up the night before but obviously have left it to late to book a hotel anywhere near, only option was to camp

I live 15 mins from Silverstone, you are welcome to stay over prior to the event

Anyone travelling down to this from the North/North West fancy staying over somewhere on the Saturday night? Seems that everyone's either Southern or local so far...

Just that I don't fancy a 3+ hour run down at that time on a Sunday morning really, especially knowing I have the same to do again in the evening. Makes a long day of it.

As previous, you're welcome to stay the night before

As previous, you're welcome to stay the night before

Your hospitality is not only extremely generous, but also much appreciated. Unfortunately I'll have to decline your kind offer as I've since made other arrangements and will probably be staying over in Birmingham the night before.

Thanks again, and the first coffee on Sunday will be on me. :thumb:

Anyone stopping off at the Super Sausage on the A5 near Pottersbury on the way in from South?

I'm only 25 mins from Silverstone and I pretty much always stop off here on the way in.

Super sausage? Sounds awesome Peter! I can never eat that early, but will I'm sure be in desperate need of a coffee! :)

I have a spare ticket if anybody wants one? I'll probably meet the South Mims crew if it needs collecting from me.

"Super sausage" lol :banana:

Matt

I have the car pass, thank you :bannana::thumb:

Mine arrived today Thank you Alps :thumb:

Got mine today cheers Alps
See you on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom