TRAX 2015 Silverstone- 19th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ha, you're making me blush, stoppit :eek:

Sounds like you could have done with Brabus brakes...;)

Have I mentioned before that mine has the Brabus brake set up?! :D

Sounds like you all had a great day, I really must stick my name down for this, I've only been a forum member for nearly five years!

Edit: what a great shot...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you could have done with Brabus brakes...;)

Have I mentioned before that mine has the Brabus brake set up?! :D

Ha, only once or 8 times. :bannana:

I looked at the cost of the Carbon Ceramic set up, wish I hadn't hahah, it's eye watering. :doh:

Wanted to say thank you to Alps for organising, top effort! Great to meet alot of you guys for the first time, & put a face to the forum names. Learned a fair bit too. Billy bonus. Peter, i hope your brakes have cooled down now!

The meet before the meet :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 44
+1 thanks again Alps for another great event and turnout, will post some photos up soon.

top day guys, good see so many old n new faces! Excellent turnout with some great motas!

Thanks for coming!

Looked like a great GTG. Bl**dy work

That silver 350 Z that was getting in my way for a couple of laps is supercharged, no wonder I had to try to get past it. I was alongside into some of the braking zones so I would have hoped he'd back off and let me go, but no luck so I had to take a different line around copse to get on the power earlier and drove around him up the hill into into Maggots, he still tried to outbrake me around the outside into the corner!

Modifications

GTM (HR) Stage 1 500 HP Supercharger Kit (Fitted by Abbey Motorsport), 463 RWHP 374 llbft, Fully Balanced Forged Engine, Wiseco Forged High Compression Pistons, GTM Forged Conrods,CJ Fuel Return System, Walbrogg SS 342 Fuel Pump, 725cc Injectors, HKS GTR 350Z Hybrid Oil Filter Kit, HKS R35 GTR Iridium Spark Plugs, Greddy Hi Capacity Baffled Sump, Engine Bay SS dress up kit, Polished Alloy under bonnet kit, Oil Cooler, ACT Clutch, Uprev Software Re-Map, Invidia De cat pipes, Miltek “Y” Pipe, Miltek exhaust, HSD Coil Overs, Eibach Camber Arms, Poly Suspension Bushes,Art Big Brake Kit, Braided brake lines, Stoptech rear discs, 20/15mm spacers, EBC blue stuff pads, 5Zigen Pro Racer 19” Wheels, Toyo 888r tyres, Stillen front splitter, Clear Front Bumper Reflectors,Red alloy racing towing eye, Stubby aerial, Chargespeed rear bumper and side skirts, Nismo oil and radiator caps, GTM Racelogic Launch/Traction control, Dynotune Boost Pressure Guage,Kenwood Double Din Stereo, Mini 801 dash camera, Red Aircraft safety flip switch (Ejector seat)!

Turbo Z! (TRAX on track at 2pm ish) - Spotted or Flyered - 350Z & 370Z UK

These are some pics from the Z forum that someone at work pointed out to me.

996d2e73fcd9ccbba4b5d34a0938cab4.jpg

5f127b0254969cbf734d437d1cdcf9c9.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to him though, it's really fast and its brakes lasted longer than mine :fail

You're too modest Pete - three of us watched you enter a blind (to us) section of the track behind him and appear at the straight ahead of him :thumb:.

How do you think he feels, having engineered all those mods only to be trounced by the 2 tonne uberwagon? :D.

Not that I'm biased or anything...:cool:

Ha! You're biased :D

I was wondering how it was staying in front though for so long compared to the other cars, so this makes me feel a bit better :thumb:

Amusingly there is no mention of the world's fastest fridge in the write up of the track session on the Z forum !! :)

It does say video footage is forthcoming though which should be good !

I'll say it again Peter you did a marvellous job out there, you'll be be even quicker when the pipes go on ;)

Yup, that's the run up the slight rise between Copse and Maggots. :thumb:

Amusingly there is no mention of the world's fastest fridge in the write up of the track session on the Z forum !! :)

It does say video footage is forthcoming though which should be good !

I'll say it again Peter you did a marvellous job out there, you'll be be even quicker when the pipes go on ;)

Thanks Robin, shucks. :eek:

I did wonder why he didn't mention it and their photographer not put the pics up, even though he was in the perfect position to capture it all. :dk:

Hi - I thinking of buying a E350 and the car I have seen looks like your old car - 1 owner 40k does this sound right. If possible and you don't mind can I email you for more details ?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom