TRAX SHOW SILVERSTONE SUN 4th SEPT - CLUB STAND?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
ok guys,

its time again for the TRAX All club car event at Silverstone, I usually get together with a group of mates and go down to this, and organise a club section.

As always the BMW crew have a HUGE presence, but we lack a Mercedes attendance, normally only me and a few other mercs dotted around the place.

Im sorting out a club stand and discounted tickets at £10 + postage (£20 at the door).

It would be nice if we could have a MBClub stand but it depends on the responce, I must add there were very few takers last year!

check out www.traxshows.co.uk for more details.

Let me know if any one is interested and i`ll sort out a stand, else i`ll sort out my mates cars only again!

Deadline for club applications is end of July, so not long to sort this out!

Alps

Last edited:
Well spotted.

nice one Andy,

PM me and i`ll give you the details! , If we get more than 5 ppl coming then i`ll setup a MBClub stand (if the mods dont have a problem with that?)

You need to convince Koolvin to go. You two have the best show type cars on the forum IMO.

I'm on nights both Saturday and Sunday but I'll try get time off and bring the Cabriolet.

Hopefully we should have a 190E 3.8 V8 by then too :eek:

I'll confirm on Monday

I'll be elsewhere - somewhere hot n sunny and hopefully serving Gin :D :D

GRAV888 said:
You gonna become a witress now then? :p
You, serving gin :crazy:

ok ok - being served gin then :p

kikkthecat said:
Hopefully we should have a 190E 3.8 V8 by then too :eek:

I'll confirm on Monday

Hold on dude, only 24 hours in a day. You some sort of slave driver? :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Graham, your cars fine for showing mate! Koolvins a hard man to get hold of nowadays!

KikktheCat, let me know drop me a PM for my details and how many etc once decided!

Pammy, no worries, have a great time! have a few Gins on my behalf!

Additional Info
15 min track time - £25
sprint test 0-60, £7 each

any takers, cheapest way of having a track day :)

Wave at the Smart cars for me!!

Kate

Mambo, clear you pm box dude!

Grav, u up for trax?

September is a long way off for me, i should be up for it, like Mambo please send me the details

Sept is a long way off, but club tickets\parking have to be ordered by the end of the month!

mambo, your inbox still complaining abt being full mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom