TRAX SHOW SILVERSTONE SUN 4th SEPT - CLUB STAND?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Alps said:
Grav, u up for trax?

Not sure yet mate.
Have got a wedding to do on the Saturday and might be booked up for the Sunday.
Give me a few days to work on it. ;)

add us to the list as well - will be a good day out

Andy

edited to add

is anybody planning on going up the night before?

I'm assuming they have a camp site :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

This is the list so far, Please let me know if I have any details that are incorrect, and can the question marks please confirm!

I also need the money before this friday so get you skates on!

andy_cyp 2 tickets
Mambo ? (Still cant PM you, send me your email address please!)
andy_K 2 tickets

any more takers?

Last edited:
I've been to this for the last few years and it's an OK show as it goes and good to see you guys going :rock: .

I may well be at this event in a working capacity and if I am will hopefully meet up with you guys.

Glen

A months planning and the only confirmed takers are me/andyk and you alps ? correct ?

btw the other ticket is for my friend and his 02 BMW M3 with SMG g/box.
We are hoping to do a 0.60 /0.100 sprint together "video evidence available hopefully"

Wagers anyone ?? :)

Last edited:
andy_cyp said:
A months planning and the only confirmed takers are me/andyk and you alps ? correct ?

Impressive eh?

two silver cars and a green one - shall I park in the middle? :)

Andy

haha, from MBClub we have

me
Andy_cyp
Andy_K
Mambo (supplying car pass but seems pretty sure)
Maff (supplying car pass)

pretty poor turnout from MBClub, but hey its a start, first year we will be representing at all!, I have a few freinds coming, and Andy_cyp has a few coming too!

all in all it should be a good day out, and after a few pics, hopefully drum up more of a MB crowd for next years one!

Alps said:
haha, from MBClub we have

me
Andy_cyp
Andy_K
Mambo (supplying car pass but seems pretty sure)
Maff (supplying car pass)

pretty poor turnout from MBClub, but hey its a start, first year we will be representing at all!, I have a few freinds coming, and Andy_cyp has a few coming too!

all in all it should be a good day out, and after a few pics, hopefully drum up more of a MB crowd for next years one!

seems a tad better then.

Last edited:
I will be there. All being well have the C43 by then. :D

excellent Thmsshaun, would be great to see you there!

GRAV, shame on you .. and that being a moderator! !

ok Guys, ive rang up Trax to find out where the tickets are and they have promised I should have them by saturday! I will send em out first class as soon as I get them, so please can you all PM me your addresses!

cheers

Alps said:
excellent Thmsshaun, would be great to see you there!

GRAV, shame on you .. and that being a moderator! !

ok Guys, ive rang up Trax to find out where the tickets are and they have promised I should have them by saturday! I will send em out first class as soon as I get them, so please can you all PM me your addresses!

cheers

I got mine yesterday so I will defintely be there :D

Anyone know of any car washes close by to get rid of all the bugs that will stuck to my bumper? :crazy:

take a bucket and sponge! I think theres normally a hose to fill up your water near the loo`s! it was there last year anyhow!

OK guys, tickets have arrived, Andy_K and Andy_Cyp - ive posted urs out first class this morning so you should have them soon!

Mambo, MAFF - if you still need car passes to enter the show area and park with the rest of us, please let me know!

Thmsshaun - let me know if you need a car pass I only have one more after you!.

by the way guys , best to get there early to get a good space and beat the traffic!, im aiming for 8am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom