TRAX Silverstone Oct 3rd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
TRAX2021.jpg
Open to all Makes and models, doesn't need to be an AMG :) be good to see some familiar faces on the stand!, message me if you need any more details.

To make the booking process a little easier, the ticket web address is HERE and the code to order tickets and passes is msLPErfORManceMBClub

Just copy/paste the last bit, it will hopefully take the guesswork out of it. :)

I'm not sure if it is actually case sensitive on the actual booking site (quite probable) but the above worked fine earlier when I tried it.

looks like tickets have run out, but you can buy them at the door, if anyone is interested, book your free car passes to get on the stand.

use code
msLPErfORManceMBClub

looks like tickets have run out, but you can buy them at the door, if anyone is interested, book your free car passes to get on the stand.

Does this lack of tickets mean that it's going to be absolutely rammed then, or have they just allocated less than on previous years? The queue is bad enough when they've not sold out, so dread to see it when it is.

I may just do a leisurely breakfast combined with a later start and let the rush get out of the way first. ;)

Where about are you staying Dave?

use code
msLPErfORManceMBClub
Tickets still available slim.

Tickets still available slim.

They were sold out this morning so obviously a glitch in the system as they're back up and running now. Available till the 20th September

Over in Bicester, I've done this event there and back in the day but that was then and this is now. Also stayed in Nottingham to meet up with a few before now but that's too far out of my way. :(

Used to have a big MBClub turnout a few years back, most people are still on here but from wassup groups and Facebook groups.
Still good to see from MBClub members :)

last 5 days to book tickets and car passes

Over in Bicester, I've done this event there and back in the day but that was then and this is now. Also stayed in Nottingham to meet up with a few before now but that's too far out of my way. :(

I meant Banbury by the way, not Bicester. A lot closer than Bicester. :)

last 5 days to book tickets and car passes

Tickets already printed and in the car my mate. :D

last couple of days for club tickets....

car passes have sold out on the site, but PM me if you still want one, have a few spare.

Tickets can still be bought online

Nice to see a few there but there seemed to be a lot less from here than in previous years. :( Still a good few of the usual suspects though...

Still a good meet though, thanks for organising it again Alps, and good to see you again. If you're doing it next year, make it warmer please. ;)

Nice to see a few there but there seemed to be a lot less from here than in previous years. :( Still a good few of the usual suspects though...

Still a good meet though, thanks for organising it again Alps, and good to see you again. If you're doing it next year, make it warmer please. ;)
Thanks for coming Dave , always a pleasure to see you. a lot of running around sorting cars out makes it difficult to have a proper catchup!

will post some pics up later..

Just wondering if there is an event this year at Trax? 🤔

Just wondering if there is an event this year at Trax? 🤔
11th September

hi guys/gals, I am afraid I will not be arranging a stand this year due to other priorities,

of course if anyone wants to use the the above code on the image from last year and use the club privilege then please do so as the club is registered with TRAX.

you can then bring your car onto the stand and benefit from the club prices. (all prices on the link below)

TRAX 2022 - club link

I will arrange one again for next years one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom