Tried the fuel magnets? Now try the Joe cell!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Apial

Car
300ce-24 sportline
I don't suppose that anyone on here has tried to build a Joe Cell yet? Is this a spoof? I was told about this by an IT colleague today, and frankly I am scepitical about it, but who knows? There are lots of videos and links about Joe Cells here: http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/BNE.html

Some of the videos are very interesting. Feeding a water supply via hosepipe into the air intake is not something I would like to try.

If there was even a quark of truth or potential, the energy companies and the US government would have written him a very large cheque by now. Lots of flowery blurb aka bs
Les

I don't suppose that anyone on here has tried to build a Joe Cell yet? Is this a spoof? I was told about this by an IT colleague today, and frankly I am scepitical about it, but who knows? There are lots of videos and links about Joe Cells here: http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/BNE.html

Some of the videos are very interesting. Feeding a water supply via hosepipe into the air intake is not something I would like to try.

There is no question that cars burn gases or liquids (in gas form). What is questionalbe is how much raw material and electrical energy is needed to prepare the combustible material.

The reason why petrol and diesel are the chosen product of the masses has much to do with the fact that oil is combustible and different fractions offer different properties.

BTW: The secret to the water is that it is emulsified with sump oil using an emulsifier. The actual burning part is the hydrocarbons.

The fact that water goes into the engine and the engine does not blow up requires some validation as to the piston stroke and the compression ratio. Notice that the people go to where the car is and the car itself does not travel to anyone.
In all of these new energy websites the prevailing theme is that if you waste many hours and many kilowatts of energy you can prepare enough of your own fuel to power your car for one "how's that" video. Kapoow.

The bottom line is that we don't want to waste more time and more energy to achieve locomotion. That would be a problem for economic growth and productivity. The energy salesman who can't imagine how science can explain the discovery have no problem explaining how much money is to be made by investors.

Last edited:
Hi,

What a pile of c..p: eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers,

Sadly I am too busy making my improved Tinfoil Hat at the moment.

But it is the list of things to do right after the Cold Fusion and Gold from Seawater devices

I to have tried most of these fuel saving devices, only problem is I now have to empty my petrol tank every 200 miles.:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom